PDA

View Full Version : Women's BB Recruiting

tony
02-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Normally I wouldn't even link to something like this since it's not a report of a commitment (NDSU is only mentioned in passing), but I thought I'd post it anyway to show that Amy is not done trying to recruit.

Chicago Sun-Times: Regina's Schober does it all, and more (http://www.suntimes.com/output/prep/cst-spt-schober11.html)

NoDakSt
02-12-2005, 01:23 AM
The fact that our women's recruiting efforts are in the Chicago Sun Times is a good sign. *

The word back in November is that after signing two point guards in Ellison and Hendrickson that Amy still *to bring in two post players. *Next year, we will have Brandi Gibbs, Ali Sonstelie, and Danni Heintzelmann as for sure post players. *I haven't heard anything about Ali Hansen and note that she isn't getting a great deal of playing time so in the paint, the Bison are pretty thin--especially when it comes to a back up for Gibbs, as Sonsteli and Heintzelman are both more PFs. *I wouldn't be surprised to see a "big" transfer to Fargo.

NoDakSt
02-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Kelsee Hendrickson had 19 points last night to help Monroe stay undefeated in Wisconsin basketball.