PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Krenz

tony
02-23-2005, 02:19 PM
I feel horrible that Amanda Krenze got injured last night. Hopefully she recovers quickly and fully. A loss is one thing, an injured person is another.

Hopefully Amanda Girodat is well on her way to recovery by now as well.

jjbluecw
02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Has anyone heard the extent of Krenzys injury? Is it ACL?

silkamilkamonico
02-23-2005, 04:58 PM
She thinks it is. She said she heard a pop. I think she's done for the year. What a heartbreaking thing for her. You know she has probably waited all 4 years for a game like this, knowing that NDSU was going D1, then possibly tears her ACL and is done for the year in the opening minutes of the game.

jjbluecw
02-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Ouch. Not the way to close out a career. I tore my ACL a few years back. The actual tear isn't even painful compared to the 6 months of rehab that follows surgery.

Hopefully the team is inspired and will pull out a win for the seniors come sat night.

Bisonguy
02-23-2005, 10:02 PM
She thinks it is. *She said she heard a pop. *I think she's done for the year. *What a heartbreaking thing for her. You know she has probably waited all 4 years for a game like this, knowing that NDSU was going D1, then possibly tears her ACL and is done for the year in the opening minutes of the game.

:-/