PDA

View Full Version : Katie at the BUzzer!!!

NoDakSt
02-27-2005, 01:55 AM
BISON WIN!!!!!

kchats
02-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Sounds like a great game with a great game winning shot. I will have to watch the news on the internet to see the highlights. Brenda Slight also deserves some cudos. Great win Bison! Great game Jacks! A rivalry game it definitely was. ;D

NoDakSt
02-27-2005, 02:12 AM
Yes..it was a great game...two good teams really sluggin' it out!!!

Sounds like a great game with a great game winning shot. *I will have to watch the news on the internet to see the highlights. *Brenda Slight also deserves some cudos. *Great win Bison! *Great game Jacks! *A rivalry game it definitely was. ;D

Gamehunter
02-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Wow, that was SOOOO exciting! I have never been to a better bball game!! The BSA was packed too!

Tatanka
02-27-2005, 03:46 AM
6052 in attendance!!!

What a game, and what a shot to end it.

The Bison will be happy to get into street clothes, though, they were wearing their jerseys AND the Jacks for most of the game.

Bisonguy
02-27-2005, 04:35 AM
One of the greatest games at the BSA ever, hands down. Congrats to both teams for a great game!

Gamehunter
02-27-2005, 04:47 AM
ahhh, I wish the living dead would at LEAST stand for the last few minutes. The band at least tried to increase the tension by playing the school song over and over, but damned if they would sit back down!!!! Not untill when Katie got the ball with 7 seconds left was everyone on their feet. At least I got to stand the whole game. Man, if I had to sit I would be so sad :(

silkamilkamonico
02-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Awesome game! Katie's last shot, it looked like she just threw it up, I've never seen such an ugly shot win a game but I'll take it! Great game on both sides, fun to see 2 teams going back and forth at each other in the last couple minutes.

roadwarrior
02-27-2005, 08:29 AM
If anyone thinks that the Bison women were not playing for anything, you should have seen the looks on their faces when the entire team landed in a pile on the floor on the opposite end of the court where the winning shot happened ;D

SDSUFAN
02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Congradulations to Katie Lorenz and all the Bison faithful. Its these kind of games that will fill both BSA and Frost. I guess both SDSU and NDSU can still look forward to a bright future in D1. We both have Grand Canyon from Arizona on the schedule. It would be a tribute to the NDSU women for 6000 fans to show up for that game as well. Grand Canyon is playing in Brookings Saturday night and at the Bison Sports arena on Sunday afternoon.

NoDakSt
02-27-2005, 01:47 PM
The NDSU and SDSU women have been working on a rivalry for sometime now. Great to see it continuing at the next level.

JBB
02-27-2005, 03:27 PM
ahhh, I wish the living dead would at LEAST stand for the last few minutes. *The band at least tried to increase the tension by playing the school song over and over, but damned if they would sit back down!!!! *Not untill when Katie got the ball with 7 seconds left was everyone on their feet. *At least I got to stand the whole game. *Man, if I had to sit I would be so sad *:(

Down in Front!! * ;)

jjbluecw
02-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Did anyone else notice the strength difference between the SDSU women and the NDSU women? Just looking at the Jacks players they all look ripped. I thought their strength advantage showed a few times while fighting for rebounds, loose balls, etc.

GoBisonGo
02-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Did anyone else notice the strength difference between the SDSU women and the NDSU women? *Just looking at the Jacks players they all look ripped. *I thought their strength advantage showed a few times while fighting for rebounds, loose balls, etc. *
The Lady Jacks did appear to be stronger and more talented, but we certainly have the better coach. Amy can take ours and beat theirs and take theirs and beat ours. The Jacks had all their players for this game, so hopefully they won't have any excuses this time.

sambini
02-27-2005, 11:24 PM
that what a rivalry game is all about. and hats off to our new rival. ist class all the way. kudos to their coaches and fans . alot differant than the old rivals from up north. only good thing about gf is the red pepper and leaving. good job amy and ladies.

silkamilkamonico
02-28-2005, 12:26 AM
style vs. substance. Style sweeps this years games!!

thundar94
02-28-2005, 01:16 PM
its only fitting that Katie makes that last shot after playing the whole game.