PDA

View Full Version : Women v Toledo

NoDakSt
11-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Bison are edged again falling 69-66.

NoDakSt
11-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Lisa Bue had 20 points and 10 boards in the Bison loss while Katie 17 points. Gibbs had 10 boards but only 2 points.

positive point: Good minutes from red shirt post Ali Sonstelie who scored 9, assisted on 2, blocked 2, and had 1 steal in 21 minutes of action prior to fouling out.

sambini
11-20-2005, 10:19 PM
GOOD EFFORT LADIES AND GOOD LUCK AT BALL STATE TOURNEY NEXT WEEKEND.

Jacks02
11-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Tough loss for the Bison, the Jackrabbit women had a tough loss today as well, losing to Drake 54-52.

Good luck next week!

kchats
11-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Women need to get it going. Amy said in an interview she expected to be 2-0 when they came home. 0-2 can't sit well with her. I'm sure she will get it corrected but the schedule is much tougher than years past. Good luck in the Ball State tournament ladies.

silkamilkamonico
11-21-2005, 12:38 AM
I've seen the women play twice this year and I get a feeling it will be a long year for them record-wise.

I don't think they are that good of a team and definetely not as strong as they have been in the past.

It's good to see Ali step up though. *The Bison could have a good one with her in the future, and hopefully the other young ones will develop nicely too.

I'm anxious to see where Amy will be at in a couple years after the transition to D1 is complete with her D1 recruits.

I'm sure she will be able to continue the tradition of success from the Bison women.

See Yuz.

kchats
11-21-2005, 12:41 AM
A conference home would be helpful as well. We need to keep the pressure on the administration and get the conference issue solved.

WYOBISONMAN
11-21-2005, 01:26 AM
A conference home would be helpful as well. *We need to keep the pressure on the administration and get the conference issue solved.

I am sure that they are working hard on the conference issue.....with or without pressure. Gene Taylor knows what is needed.

roadwarrior
11-21-2005, 02:14 AM
A conference home would be helpful as well. *We need to keep the pressure on the administration and get the conference issue solved.

Pressure from us fans is definitely NOT needed on this issue. It is #1 on the priority list for NDSU Athletics.

Rodentia
11-21-2005, 03:11 AM
I agree, putting pressure on the administration wouldn't help, they are working as hard as they can to get the Bison in a conference.

I suppose if people wanted to do something, they could write some very nice letters to the Mid-Continent Conference. Might not do anything, but expressions of goodwill never hurt.