PDA

View Full Version : Bison Women

mikefloorwax
01-22-2006, 02:40 AM
Anyone have a womens score tonight? I wonder if the
crowd was a little bigger than usual for the women.

DenverBison05
01-22-2006, 03:10 AM
Bison won 79-68 against IPFW, didn't hear what the crowd was like.

DenverBison05
01-22-2006, 04:19 AM
GoBison.com reported the attendance at 2185, which is an increase of over 600 fans from their average attendence of 1561. Don't know if this signifies an increase because of the Wisc. game, but it still is a good sign. :D

mikefloorwax
01-22-2006, 04:39 AM
I would think the increase is a definate ripple effect of the Wisconsin win. Fans felt good about the mens win and wanted to watch a Bison team play basketball tonight.

NoDakSt
01-22-2006, 05:29 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Amy and the women could march into Williams Arena next week and pull off what the men did today?

dakotadan
01-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Amy and the women could march into Williams Arena next week and pull off what the men did today?

I am sure that the men will be used as motivation to get the ladies ready for this game.

MinotBison
01-22-2006, 05:40 AM

I would bet that the Gopher coaching staff is already warning their players about that very thing.

mikefloorwax
01-22-2006, 05:43 AM
Hey Lady Gophers,

Three words for you...

"North Dakota State"

Sincerely,
Dicky V

mikelsch
01-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Current RPI for the women. Tough 3 games coming up.

Bison 163
SDSU 106 (next Saturday's opponent)
Texas A&M-CC 91 (this Saturday's opponent)
Gophers 18 (Thursday's opponent)

mikelsch
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
For anyone that doesn't get WDAY for free, there is a free Yahoo broadcast available for the women's game against the Gophers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/collegebroadcast/teams/mbd

silkamilkamonico
01-24-2006, 09:55 PM
For anyone that doesn't get WDAY for free, there is a free Yahoo broadcast available for the women's game against the Gophers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/collegebroadcast/teams/mbd

Don't tell me it won't be available for the Bisonzone members.

What a ripoff, first they didn't have the Wisconsin game availble, and now this.

I should cancel my subscription. :(

DenverBison05
01-24-2006, 10:44 PM
THe Wisconsin game was available on Bisonzone. They just tend to forget to post that they have the game.

silkamilkamonico
01-24-2006, 11:05 PM
THe Wisconsin game was available on Bisonzone. *They just tend to forget to post that they have the game.

Where? I didn't see it anywhere on there during the game, and I just went back to the site and the only reference it makes to the Wisconsin game is a paragraph on the right and a place where I can "read it".

I still see all the videos for UMKC, and SDSU, but I still don't see the Wisconsin video anywhere.

BisonCountry
01-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Where? I didn't see it anywhere on there during the game, and I just went back to the site and the only reference it makes to the Wisconsin game is a paragraph on the right and a place where I can "read it".

I still see all the videos for UMKC, and SDSU, but I still don't see the Wisconsin video anywhere.

You are confusing GoBison.com's All Access and Bisonzone (WDAY). Bisonzone has the audio for games. All Access has Live Stats (for most Home & Away games) and Video for Home games. To date the only video for an away game was So. Illinois FB game and I think that was because we use the same video service as they do.

silkamilkamonico
01-25-2006, 05:00 AM
You are confusing GoBison.com's All Access and Bisonzone (WDAY). *Bisonzone has the audio for games. *All Access has Live Stats (for most Home & Away games) and Video for Home games. *To date the only video for an away game was So. Illinois FB game and I think that was because we use the same video service as they do.

That completely answers my question then. I guess I didn't even know that WDAY was Bisonzone's. All Access at GoBison is where I have been looking.

Does it cost to listen to the game on WDAY?

kchats
01-25-2006, 05:07 AM
Yes it is called a Bison Zone VIP pass. It lets you get the media blogs and press conferences and archived TV Clips of Bison stories. I paid for the whole season so I don't really remember the cost. I found the link $4.95 for 7 days and $49.95 for a season.

http://www.bisonzone.com/index.cfm?page=vip_promo

NoDakSt
01-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Forum article on the Gopher game.

http://in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=115558&section=Sports

sambini
01-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Good luck BISON WOMEN.