PDA

View Full Version : Central State?

MplsBison
02-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry if I offend anyone here, but what is the point of this game?

Yeah it's another home game. But against a DII HCBU?

Why not just cut our loses and have IPFW be the end of the season for the women?

I'm not suggesting we back out of the game now. The seniors are expecting a last home game and a win.

Still, why?

roadwarrior
02-28-2006, 01:12 AM
Simple: it's the 28th game on a 28 game schedule. They also play at SDSU on the road trip.

mikelsch
02-28-2006, 03:57 AM
Bison women only scheduled 26 games this year...2 games below the allotted 28. My question is why they didn't play 2 more road games this season to set up some return home games?

sambini
02-28-2006, 03:58 AM
Road you coming up for the game? I have to be out of town for my daughters basketball. So keep FRICK AND FRACK in line at PETRO saturday morning.

daherd
02-28-2006, 05:52 AM
I think Lorenz and Gibbs deserve to be honored on their home court the last game of the year. The girls are still competing hard and I am sure a win this weekend would ease the pain they are feeling. It would have been nice if they could have won all the close games they were in during the course of the year. I think we all need to be a little more realistic of our expectations the next few years. I really believe next year will be worse than this year for the women but I don't expect them to just give up. Good luck this weekend ladies, hopefully we can end the year on a positive note after all the negatives that have happened.