PDA

View Full Version : Who win more games Men or Womens?

sambini
09-17-2005, 10:11 PM
I would say women.

scottheck
09-18-2005, 02:26 AM
I'm inclined to agree. :-/

somebison
09-18-2005, 02:55 AM
tough call on the men, they are very young, they will have some good nights and some bad nights

kchats
09-18-2005, 03:00 AM
Ruley's a more proven coach therefore women win more.

NoDakSt
09-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Women also have more proven returners (Katie, Danni, Brandee, Kat and Kay Dahlen)

silkamilkamonico
10-06-2005, 05:59 AM
I would say the women.

You guys are going to be impressed with the men.

I've seen them messing around on the court in the BSA and there's a significant difference in talent between the players on the court this year then there has in the last few years. These guys are young, very energetic, excitable, and talented.

I'm excited to see them play this year.

Rodentia
10-06-2005, 05:07 PM
I'd say the women will win more, but that's not a slight against the men's team. The women's team just had great success and should be a highly respectable team this year.

mikelsch
10-06-2005, 05:10 PM
I predict that both teams will surprise us:

The men will do better than expected and will be more exciting and talented than last year.

The women will be less successful than expected and will have a frustrating season. I hope I'm wrong on this one, but I don't see any significant changes with this year's squad. Probably won't be as good as last year's team, and now playing better teams. We really need a strong recruiting class.

BisonMav
03-03-2006, 07:13 PM
I predict that both teams will surprise us:

The men will do better than expected and will be more exciting and talented than last year. *

The women will be less successful than expected and will have a frustrating season. *I hope I'm wrong on this one, but I don't see any significant changes with this year's squad. *Probably won't be as good as last year's team, and now playing better teams. *We really need a strong recruiting class. *

Good call Greenie ;D