PDA

View Full Version : Re: SDSU RPI rating is #9

IowaBison
11-20-2006, 02:54 AM
And this has what to do with NDSU women's basketball?

SDSU is doing extremely well and the win against USC wasn't a surprise to everyone. Best of luck with the season.

SDSUHuskies
11-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Just goes to show how obnoxious the D1 Jack fans are...they act like a dog in heat with all this D1 crap..hello..being D1 is not all that special..for SDSU anyway..it's mens basketball that counts anyway...SDSU was done when Moeller left..SDSU is so full of it..I mean come on, they are going to get creamed by Virginia. IF they meet Baylor, better hope there's something to give thanks for on that day, believe me. Debbie Ryan is a legendary coach for Virginia, I doubt she will lose to some Minnesota, oh I mean "south dakota" players...three-star players vs. ZERO-star players..do the numbers. ;D

SDSUHuskies
11-20-2006, 04:00 PM
All for SDSU going back to D2 say I...I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. we could STILL play D1 schools even as a D2 school..when the Vogel honeymoon is over, you guys will wish NDSU was never born 8-)

BisBison
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
All for SDSU going back to D2 say I...I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. we could STILL play D1 schools even as a D2 school..when the Vogel honeymoon is over, you guys will wish NDSU was never born 8-)

Who is this guy :-/

JBNJBQ
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM

Who is this guy *:-/

He is an idiot that has proven by his incoherant rantings, that he knows very little about basketball talent or team strength. I believe he is closely related to Tessa Wilka. I feel sorry for her and NDSU because of him. He is obviously here to stay. My condolences.

NoDakSt
11-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I actually am enjoying watching the success of the Jackrabbit program (well....except against NDSU)....

mikelsch
11-20-2006, 08:14 PM
The disappointing fact is that the Bison were equal to the Jacks during the 2004-2005 season (and even better head-to-head) --- now there's a big difference and a lot of ground to make up.

Coach_W
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
The disappointing fact is that the Bison were equal to the Jacks during the 2004-2005 season (and even better head-to-head) --- now there's a big difference and a lot of ground to make up.

Very true. SDSU, UND, and NDSU were great rivals prior to the DI move. In 2 years that rivalry will come back and, judging by UND's talent, the rivalry will be great again. SU will get better but I am surprised how easily SDSU passed them.

sdherd
11-20-2006, 09:38 PM
I know Tessa's father and SDSU Huskie is not related. Why are there so many SDSU fans on this forum?
NDSU women will take some lumps this year, but with what they have hitting the floor next year they will
be more competitive. Tessa's is a great kid! It is a toss-up between her and Rotert who is best in the state. We will have to just wait and see. This forum is getting closer to the old Argus Leader Forum.
That forum became more of a "bash board" than any real sports talk.

ALPHAMALE
11-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Just goes to show how obnoxious the D1 Jack fans are...they act like a dog in heat with all this D1 crap..hello..being D1 is not all that special..for SDSU anyway..it's mens basketball that counts anyway...SDSU was done when Moeller left..SDSU is so full of it..I mean come on, they are going to get creamed by Virginia. IF they meet Baylor, better hope there's something to give thanks for on that day, believe me. Debbie Ryan is a legendary coach for Virginia, I doubt she will lose to some Minnesota, oh I mean "south dakota" players...three-star players vs. ZERO-star players..do the numbers. ;D

You're a lunatic.

sambini
11-21-2006, 03:30 AM
Congrats to the Jacks and keep it going. Until the Bison games+++