PDA

View Full Version : Good game Bison

BlueRaiderZone
01-03-2007, 04:13 AM
You caught a "Hot" team tonight. I have never seen a shooting display like I saw tonight, especially from 2 different players and they both being freshmen.

I thought you coach did not deserve the Tech.

You had a nice crowd of 10-20 people. Towards the end of the game I could see most of them smiling. I think they had a hard time believing the shooting display, just like some of us Blue Raider fans did.

You have a good team and I am sure they will rebound from this loss.

It's been great talking to you this week and the Blue Raiders wish you good luck the rest of the season.

www.BlueRaiderZone.com

DORMIE
01-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Blue Raider....Thanks for all the kind words. Looks like you'll probably be getting to the dance again this year. Your ladies are guick and can shoot and that in itself should get them back. If you happen to know Alan Richardson from Murfreesboro, say hello to him from his friend from Fargo. We're involved with the USGA. He was in Fargo for the 1995 US Junior.

BlueRaiderPride
01-03-2007, 07:34 PM
North Dakota State never quit. You have to appreciate teams that keep going after it when they are down like that. Jerri Penley was just the threat that I thought she'd be. Her height was such an advantage for NDSU it took the inside game away from us for the most part forcing us to take the shots from long-range and outside the paint.

Lisa Bue and Brenda Slyt were just as good as advertised. I saw some really weird shots by them that had we wondering how they got it to go in. I don't know which one that does it but everytime they got to the paint they'd do a one-handed scoop shot from underneath the basket and make it.

I don't really think that it was turnovers that doomed the Lady Bison as much as it was just missing a bunch of shots. You guys did very well in holding onto the basketball. Most other teams we've played turn the ball over 30-40 times. Add to the fact that we had our best shooting night of the year. I can't remember ever seeing us attempt that many shots and make them.

Anyways, best of luck the rest of the season. You guys are going to be a force in the near future.

BlueHillbilly
01-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Blue Raider....Thanks for all the kind words. *Looks like you'll probably be getting to the dance again this year. *Your ladies are guick and can shoot and that in itself should get them back. *If you happen to know Alan Richardson from Murfreesboro, say hello to him from his friend from Fargo. *We're involved with the USGA. *He was in Fargo for the 1995 US Junior.

Believe it or not, I know Alan. His son and I grew up together and played on the same Little League team. Son's name is Joey. Wow, it is a small world.

The first poster in this thread also knows Joey well. Joey is at most every Lady Raider game and most every MT home game football and basketball (men and women). Alan was once a bigtime supporter of our men's team, and was best friends with a friend of mine (Billy T. Lynch of Murfreesboro).

Send me an email at cajunraider@yahoo.com and give me your name, and I'll tell Joey to mention it to "old man" Richardson.