PDA

View Full Version : Kamille Wahlin (recruit)

NoDakSt
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Kamille had 14 points in Crookston's 59-26 win over Fosston.

NDSUguy
12-12-2006, 08:30 PM
what are her stats???

hight? position?

NoDakSt
12-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I think she's 5'6" and I'm not certain but I beleive she is a point guard.

Not sure what she averages but she was an all stater.

SirHinn
12-13-2006, 03:15 AM
I think she's 5'6" and I'm not certain but I beleive she is a point guard. *

Not sure what she averages but she was an all stater.

Thats one thing the women can use. A bonified legit point guard.

Flanders
12-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Kamille is a point guard. Last year as a sophomore, she led her team in points (17.4) rebounds (4.5) and assists (5.5). Her brother plays football at UND. She attends quite a few UND women's games during the year. She is the real deal. Reminds me a lot of Jamie Pudenz. All around package. And tough as nails.

Sticks
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Crookston product baby!!!

Ivy
12-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Kamille and the Pirates play at Shanley tonight.

NoDakSt
12-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Kamille had 11 points in the win at Hibbing.

NoDakSt
12-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Kamille had 20 points and 13 steals in Crookston's 63-44 win over East Grank Forks.

midnight27
12-23-2006, 07:21 AM
This girl is way to good for NDSU, she is unreal. No way she will go to the Bison, I would say she will go to the Gophers. I have never seen a better High school player from NW Minnesota, she is unreal as a PG. I have heard that the she is starting to receive more attention, from schools like Purdue, North Carolina, and Texas. She is big time. I have watched a lot of girls bball, if you get a chance watch her play.

SirHinn
12-23-2006, 09:03 AM
This girl is way to good for NDSU, she is unreal. *No way she will go to the Bison, I would say she will go to the Gophers. *I have never seen a better High school player from NW Minnesota, she is unreal as a PG. *I have heard that the she is starting to receive more attention, from schools like Purdue, North Carolina, and Texas. *She is big time. *I have watched a lot of girls bball, if you get a chance watch her play.

Care to retract that previous statement about her going to the Gophers over the Bison after that win tonite? We'll see if she actually goes big time when it comes down to it though.

Coach_W
12-23-2006, 12:55 PM
This girl is way to good for NDSU, she is unreal. No way she will go to the Bison, I would say she will go to the Gophers. I have never seen a better High school player from NW Minnesota, she is unreal as a PG. I have heard that the she is starting to receive more attention, from schools like Purdue, North Carolina, and Texas. She is big time. I have watched a lot of girls bball, if you get a chance watch her play.

Care to retract that previous statement about her going to the Gophers over the Bison after that win tonite? We'll see if she actually goes big time when it comes down to it though.

I didn't make the statement but I wouldn't retract it either. She is definitely a Big 10 or Big 12 player. All the tools for sure. That being said, if I was Amy, I'd live in her driveway this summer until she told them she wasn't interested. She'll make you all forget Katie Lorenz pretty quickly if you land her.

Don't forget though, her brother is a UND student and I know she attends a lot of UND games. They are making the move to DI and already have a lot of NW Minnesota kids on their team. I think she's gone to the big time but we'll see.

Congrats to Amy and the girls for the win Friday night. Give Amy a chance to identify strengths and weaknesses within her own team and then watch her work. Still one of the best out there, no doubt.

NoDakSt
12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Wahlin would be the clincher, no doubt...to have her eligible to play with Penley for one year and Ashley Samuelson for two years would be key to this program.

kchats
12-24-2006, 03:00 AM
This girl is way to good for NDSU, she is unreal. *No way she will go to the Bison, I would say she will go to the Gophers. *I have never seen a better High school player from NW Minnesota, she is unreal as a PG. *I have heard that the she is starting to receive more attention, from schools like Purdue, North Carolina, and Texas. *She is big time. *I have watched a lot of girls bball, if you get a chance watch her play.

Care to retract that previous statement about her going to the Gophers over the Bison after that win tonite? *We'll see if she actually goes big time when it comes down to it though. *

I didn't make the statement but I wouldn't retract it either. *She is definitely a Big 10 or Big 12 player. *All the tools for sure. *That being said, if I was Amy, I'd live in her driveway this summer until she told them she wasn't interested. *She'll make you all forget Katie Lorenz pretty quickly if you land her.

Don't forget though, her brother is a UND student and I know she attends a lot of UND games. *They are making the move to DI and already have a lot of NW Minnesota kids on their team. *I think she's gone to the big time but we'll see.

Congrats to Amy and the girls for the win Friday night. *Give Amy a chance to identify strengths and weaknesses within her own team and then watch her work. *Still one of the best out there, no doubt.

If she would choose UND over NDSU she would be in independent hell with no chance for postseason play. *NDSU will be eligible in 2008 the first year UND starts playing a division I independent schedule filled with NAIA and division II teams. This will happen because in 2008 UND will count as a division II on division I schedules and a division I on division II schedules. Have fun filling a schedule and don't look for a game with the Bison.

sambini
12-24-2006, 03:34 AM
Well good luck to wherever she goes.Hopefully she becomes a BISON. Seasons Greetings to all+++

Coach_W
12-24-2006, 03:58 AM

I didn't make the statement but I wouldn't retract it either. She is definitely a Big 10 or Big 12 player. All the tools for sure. That being said, if I was Amy, I'd live in her driveway this summer until she told them she wasn't interested. She'll make you all forget Katie Lorenz pretty quickly if you land her.

Don't forget though, her brother is a UND student and I know she attends a lot of UND games. They are making the move to DI and already have a lot of NW Minnesota kids on their team. I think she's gone to the big time but we'll see.

Congrats to Amy and the girls for the win Friday night. Give Amy a chance to identify strengths and weaknesses within her own team and then watch her work. Still one of the best out there, no doubt.

If she would choose UND over NDSU she would be in independent hell with no chance for postseason play. NDSU will be eligible in 2008 the first year UND starts playing a division I independent schedule filled with NAIA and division II teams. This will happen because in 2008 UND will count as a division II on division I schedules and a division I on division II schedules. Have fun filling a schedule and don't look for a game with the Bison.

Girls do not get wrapped up in the independent vs conference stuff nearly as much as guys do. If UND has her major field of interest and NDSU doesn't, she'll pick UND. If a big time school has her major, she'll pick them over both the NoDak schools; then she gets her major and plays for national tournament opportunities. Girls want college for degrees way more than guys do so the major will be a big part of where she goes.

GFBisonFan
12-24-2006, 05:36 AM
ok so I am a bit confused, is she still a recruit or has she verballed?

Who do we have for verbals so far and how many scholarships to offer?

thanks in advance

NoDakSt
12-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Wahlin hasn't verballed and there are no verbals for 2008 as of yet.

midnight27
12-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Wahlin scored 38 and had 15 assits in a big win over Ada tonite, she is prety good I guess.

NoDakSt
12-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Wahlin scored 38 and had 15 assits in a big win over Ada tonite, she is prety good I guess.

Actually, Wahlin had 11 points, 3 boards and 6 assists.

http://kroxam.com/Sports%20Page.htm

trams86
12-31-2006, 02:32 PM

WOW, This guy is throwing out crap all over the web. *On minnesota scores he has her putting up 43 points againts Ada. And he added an extra 23 points to crookstons total.

http://forum.minnesota-scores.com/viewtopic.php?t=52&start=30

NDSUFREAK10
12-31-2006, 04:03 PM

what are you talking about?? :-?

sambini
12-31-2006, 10:30 PM
He must be out dreaming or something...

NoDakSt
01-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Kamille with 16 points in Crookston's 76-51 win over Bagley.