PDA

View Full Version : Senior Send off...

gobison1
02-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I thought introducing the seniors before the game and giving them a ball was a nice gesture...does anybody have any feelings one way or the other on not having them in at the end of a game that was clearly under control to give them the proper send off in their last home game as Bison?

Jdubs21
02-19-2007, 03:09 PM
eh probably not but it wasnt to humiliate the other team...was merely to let those girls be on the court and play together one last time...if it was done to jsut pound the other team into the ground harder i woulda had a problem but this clearly wasnt the case...i trust amy's decision

2006gwfcchamps
02-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Can't believe basketball only has 2 weeks left.

gobison1
02-19-2007, 04:59 PM
eh probably not but it wasnt to humiliate the other team...was merely to let those girls be on the court and play together one last time...if it was done to jsut pound the other team into the ground harder i woulda had a problem but this clearly wasnt the case...i trust amy's decision

I wasn't worried about the other team...I wondered why all the seniors didn't play in at least the final 3 minutes and then call a time out with :30 left and take them out so they could be given the standing-o that they deserve. I think Katie Dahlen played for one possession and was yanked and then put it again with :15 left. I did not agree with Amy on this call. Those Seniors deserve better than that in a game that we had under control.