roadwarrior
03-27-2007, 11:26 PM
http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=160900

sambini
03-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Good luck to Amanda+++

kchats
03-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Amy sounds pretty confident Amanda will get the year. Great news for Amanda as she gets another year in the yellow and green and great news for the Bison as they have a great point guard back with senior leadership.

NoDakSt
03-28-2007, 03:59 AM
that would be sweet and it would give us a pretty deep backcourt with Moran, Bue, and Amanda plus switching in Samuelson on the wing.

It would also provide another year for Amanda to tuto the newer point guards.

gobison1
03-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Amanda is definitely not a scoring threat but I she will serve as a good coach for the younger players. I think we will be surprised as far as how much the younger players step up in their new roles. I wouldn't be suprised if we see Amanda taking a step down from what she did last year. Good luck!

imabison
03-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Amanda is definitely not a scoring threat but I she will serve as a good coach for the younger players. I think we will be surprised as far as how much the younger players step up in their new roles. I wouldn't be suprised if we see Amanda taking a step down from what she did last year. Good luck!

I wonder if Amanda will return next year with improved shooting. This year I noticed that she was shooting horribly while wearing the knee brace, but just as soon as the knee brace went away she starting hitting 3 point shots, and other shots. Perhaps she can be a suprise, and be a scoring threat.

Kudos to her for making the sacrifice and wanting to come back.

ndbisonfan
03-28-2007, 06:38 PM

I wonder if Amanda will return next year with improved shooting. This year I noticed that she was shooting horribly while wearing the knee brace, but just as soon as the knee brace went away she starting hitting 3 point shots, and other shots. Perhaps she can be a suprise, and be a scoring threat.

just imagine how much better everyone would shoot if they would lose the ridiculous kneepads!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gobison1
03-28-2007, 07:56 PM

I wonder if Amanda will return next year with improved shooting. *This year I noticed that she was shooting horribly while wearing the knee brace, but just as soon as the knee brace went away she starting hitting 3 point shots, and other shots. Perhaps she can be a suprise, and be a scoring threat.

just imagine how much better everyone would shoot if they would lose the ridiculous kneepads!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Agreed!!!!!

thebluehatman
03-28-2007, 11:30 PM

I wonder if Amanda will return next year with improved shooting. *This year I noticed that she was shooting horribly while wearing the knee brace, but just as soon as the knee brace went away she starting hitting 3 point shots, and other shots. Perhaps she can be a suprise, and be a scoring threat.

Agreed!!!!!

We love them knee pads on your girls ;D down here at SDSU.

sambini
03-29-2007, 03:03 AM

Agreed!!!!!
++++++++++++++

TheDoctor
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM

Agreed!!!!!
++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++ ;)