PDA

View Full Version : MN State Tourney recruits..

lakesbison
03-20-2007, 05:11 AM
http://www.startribune.com/526/story/1063682.html

Central completed a 32-0 season by beating Minneapolis South 81-67 in the girls' basketball big-school final.

Angel Robinson, a 5-9 senior point guard who was recently named the Metro Player of the Year, graduates. The state's all-time leader in career steals has signed with Marquette and will be missed.

"She is the best defensive player in the state," Taylor said.

But Central will still be formidable next season. Four starters will return plus West, a 5-4 junior guard.

• Ebony Black, a 6-foot senior forward, has scholarship offers from Michigan State and North Dakota State, and several other colleges, including Minnesota, have shown interest.

"Hopefully I'll go to the University of Minnesota," Black said. "That is what I really want to do. I don't want to go too far away from my family."

Someone get this girl acquinted with I 94!!!!! she is real deal, talk about butting heads with big ten teams.

Mich St and U Minn, WOW.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, Camille Wahlin is still in the picture.

Chambers girl from JORDAN was offered by NDSU I believe, but she will goto IOWA, IOWA St.

Albany had a couple great girls on that team as well.

anyone else hear anything??

Bryan
03-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Chambers girl from JORDAN was offered by NDSU I believe, but she will goto IOWA, IOWA St.

She was named the top sophomore volleyball player in the country by PrepVolleyball.com and will play that sport in college.

bball
04-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I think Nicole Smart from Ada-Borup should be on NDSU's list. She's a 5-9-5-10 gaurd who can shoot the lights out. And is a outstanding defensive player. And is very quick. She's only a sophmore she should end her carreer with about 2500 points.

I have also heard that UW-Milwakee is already prepared to offer her a scholorship as soon as they are allowed to.