PDA

View Full Version : She's BAAA-aacckk!!!

NoDakSt
04-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Amanda has been granted an extra year of eligibility.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=871360

She's key to making the Bison engine gone. Glad to have her back for another year!!

sambini
04-19-2007, 11:51 PM
++++++++++++++++++++

WePharm
04-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Amanda is another example of those amazing student-athletes that have given their all to position
NDSU where it is today. 10-15 years from now when we are honoring athletes in the Bison Hall of
fame, it will be people like Amanda Girodat, Katie Lorenz, Kyle Steffes, Craig Dahl. They are examples of many who have worked very hard, been very successful and haven't had a whole lot glory. Thanks Amanda!

NoDakSt
04-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Good point and a great opportunity for our younger players to learn from a veteran player used to the program. I'm not certain how Amanda's skillset compares to the new players coming in but her determination is second to none.

gobison1
04-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I would agree with the working VERY VERY hard part but the Hall of Fame is for people with amazing #'s as well. I am not sure if she has that side of it. Great to have her back for another year!

Amanda is another example of those amazing student-athletes that have given their all to position
NDSU where it is today. 10-15 years from now when we are honoring athletes in the Bison Hall of
fame, it will be people like Amanda Girodat, Katie Lorenz, Kyle Steffes, Craig Dahl. They are examples of many who have worked very hard, been very successful and haven't had a whole lot glory. Thanks Amanda!

NoDakSt
04-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I would agree with the working VERY VERY hard part but the Hall of Fame is for people with amazing #'s as well. I am not sure if she has that side of it. Great to have her back for another year!

I would agree on that. I think she is a great role player for the team but thus far she hasn't put up anywhere near close to HOF numbers.