PDA

View Full Version : How are you Celebrating New Years?

BisonMav
12-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Prime Rib and a couple movies are in my plans.

Have a happy and safe New Years.

runtheoption
12-30-2004, 07:58 PM
10-15 people at a house with an 8 gallon keg, tons of appetizers and games of Bunco and 90's version of Trivial Pursuit. Must be getting old. A few year ago it would have been 50 people with three 16 gallon kegs, a couple of bags of Doritos, and keg stands for entertainment.

tony
12-30-2004, 10:11 PM
My wife usually do a 4 mile run in Central Park on New Year's Eve... forget what it's called. Anyway, I'm so out of shape that I might have to develop a cold (cough, cough) to get out of it.

Bisonguy
12-30-2004, 11:09 PM
My wife usually do a 4 mile run in Central Park on New Year's Eve... forget what it's called. Anyway, I'm so out of shape that I might have to develop a cold (cough, cough) to get out of it.

I'd try a stomach virus, much easier to pull off. ;D

My wife is working New Year's Eve, so it's either go to a get-together at a buddy's house or stay at home, hang out with the dogs, and figure out my new camera. Guess it depends on what I feel like.....

TheBisonator
12-31-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm currently in New Orleans. I've been here since Tuesday night, partying on Bourbon Street, and I'm gonna party some more tonight for New Years.

Last night, I lost 50 dollars at Harrah's, saw 13 pairs of boobies, and witnessed a murder (I'm not kidding). All before 1:30 am. I'm dead serious. Last night was the wildest night of this North Dakota boy's life.

Unfortunately, I'm coming back to Fargo tomorrow afternoon. I hear you all got dumped with snow.