PDA

View Full Version : NDSU in the Twin Cities - April 13

roadwarrior
04-07-2005, 04:52 AM
Next wednesday evening, NDSU is hosting a casual social from 5-8pm at the Sheraton Bloomington Hotel (formerly the Radisson South) in Edina/Bloomington.

President Chapman, current students, athletic coaches and other University leaders will be there. Topics to be covered are 1) NDSU Research and Tech Park 2) Preparing for college 3) NDSU Athletics 4) Student life at NDSU.

TheBisonator
04-07-2005, 12:20 PM
I went to one of those back in 2001. That's when I decided to go to NDSU.

scottheck
04-08-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.ndsualumni.com/coe/minnevent/

Link to information about the event as well as registration and a list of those currently registered.

WYOBISONMAN
04-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Road......drink a beer for me!

roadwarrior
04-15-2005, 01:35 AM
There was a nice turnout for the event last evening. Craig, Amy, Tim, Bucky and Zaundra along with Gene and Lynn each spoke about what's going on in the Athletic Dept and answered questions.

kchats
04-15-2005, 04:33 AM
Any good information that they were willing to share? Conference search? Basketball and volleyball schedules? Strength of wrestling team?

Green-N-Gold
04-15-2005, 02:26 PM
There was a nice turnout for the event last evening. *Craig, Amy, Tim, Bucky and Zaundra along with Gene and Lynn each spoke about what's going on in the Athletic Dept and answered questions.

I was sitting right in front of you in the Tony Satter jersey. I thought they did a nice job.

tcbison
04-15-2005, 03:25 PM
I thought it was very well done. Scott Miller did the moderating. In volleyball, Zaundra talked playing the Gophers over Labor Day weekend in the twin cities. I'll be at that game. Zaundra recalled that when she played for the Bison they beat the Gophers.

Coach Miles mentioned that the red shirt freshman will be more athletic than last year's group.

Gene did mention they were looking at an independent conference and monitering events in other conferences as well.