PDA

View Full Version : The Auction List for Saturday's Game

IowaBison
04-21-2005, 09:20 PM
100 Years of NDSU Football Print; Official AFL signed Football; Authentic Bison Jersey ($200 value); Daunte Culpepper signed Photo; Famous Dave’s Gift Certificate; NDSU Fleece Pullover; First Division I Bison Game Program signed by Coach Craig Bohl; Bobby Bowden autographed 2000 Sugar Bowl National Championship program (Florida State- Virginia Tech); Hines Ward signed Steelers photo; Six pack and a Polo. (Includes NDSU polo, and six pack of bottle jerseys); Framed Lamar Gordon Photo; 1st DI football Mini-Billboard, Bison Hitch Cover; New York Jets signed Football; Free fitness evaluation at MeritCare; Outback Steak House $45 gift certificate; Room with a free breakfast for two at the Ramada for one night; Round of Golf for 2 at the Fargo Country Club; Avengers signed Media Guide; Bison T-shirt pack. (includes 2 bison T-shirts); Bison Business Package (Includes Bison money clip, Business organizer, and Bison Briefcase); Division I Bison Football Print; First Division I Bison Football Print, and Golf Pack (Includes Golf balls, Visor, Golf towel, Bison club head cover, and Bison golf Polo).

Bisonguy
04-21-2005, 09:23 PM
They should auction off that banner for the Valpo game that was on the side of the BSA. ;D

BisonMav
04-21-2005, 09:48 PM
100 Years of NDSU Football Print; Official AFL signed Football; Authentic Bison Jersey ($200 value); Daunte Culpepper signed Photo; Famous Dave’s Gift Certificate; NDSU Fleece Pullover; First Division I Bison Game Program signed by Coach Craig Bohl; Bobby Bowden autographed 2000 Sugar Bowl National Championship program (Florida State- Virginia Tech); Hines Ward signed Steelers photo; Six pack and a Polo. (Includes NDSU polo, and six pack of bottle jerseys); Framed Lamar Gordon Photo; 1st DI football Mini-Billboard, Bison Hitch Cover; New York Jets signed Football; Free fitness evaluation at MeritCare; Outback Steak House $45 gift certificate; Room with a free breakfast for two at the Ramada for one night; Round of Golf for 2 at the Fargo Country Club; Avengers signed Media Guide; Bison T-shirt pack. (includes 2 bison T-shirts); Bison Business Package (Includes Bison money clip, Business organizer, and Bison Briefcase); Division I Bison Football Print; First Division I Bison Football Print, and Golf Pack (Includes Golf balls, Visor, Golf towel, Bison club head cover, and Bison golf Polo).

Thanks NDB, some nice items.

JBB
04-22-2005, 12:54 AM
Id sure like that 100 yrs print. Anybody have a clue to its value?

sambini
04-22-2005, 01:12 AM
my wife bought mine for 400.oo framed when they came out . that was through the varsity mart.

WYOBISONMAN
04-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Ahhh the Larceny Mart.......always a bargain there! *Especially when buying and selling texts......... ;D