PDA

View Full Version : Time for 2005 TeamMakers Contributions

Herd_Mentality
04-25-2005, 11:10 PM
I keep asking for an answer....but I never get one. :(

BisonMav
04-29-2005, 06:21 PM
After the most recent wrestling recruit post, I would say complaint. Questioning the whole wrestling recruiting class, because one recruit got in trouble with the law. Bucky has run a great program, a majority of Bison fans will agree.

02Bison
04-29-2005, 07:03 PM
None of any of your business. Just because I would like to see a Bison Program with high integrity and frown upon athletes that, like it or not, tarnish the reputation of NDSU by their actions off the field does not give any of you the right to question my loyalty to the Bison! High integrity and High Chararcter are the most important things NDSU should look for first in their recruits. All the athletic talent in the world will not win me over if the individual is a problem off the field. Like it or not, an 18 yo should not try to buy booze and he should not assault the female clerk to try to get his fake ID back. This is not the kind of kid NDSU should even consider letting compete let alone give a scholarship to. An 18 yo knows right from wrong, but aparently this one did wrong anyways. You can lambast me all you want, but I will not condone such behavior.

BisonMav
04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
I am not going to stick up for the recruit that got in trouble. I am going to stick up for Bucky and the other 5 recruits, and the wrestling program.