PDA

View Full Version : Just had to show you guys this

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
05-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Just had to let you guys know about this. This helps to prove that if you are looking for negativity you can find it anywhere:

"Twin Cities man sees swastika in Metrodome roof"

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5411182.html

jjbluecw
05-19-2005, 08:26 PM
lol, Can you say "get a life"?

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
05-19-2005, 08:33 PM
lol, Can you say "get a life"?

I can't believe that this guy is worked up over it. What an idiot!

I had noticed that it makes a swastika though, many years ago but didn't think anything of it or say anything because there are millions of things that also do.

At least he got some pub for it though huh?!?

dakotadan
05-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I bet Ralph had something to do with it too! ::)

:D

TheBisonator
05-20-2005, 03:52 AM
I first noticed the roof swastika many years ago when I went to my first Vikings game in the late 80's. I don't think there's any sinister motive to it or anything, just pointing out that I already knew this for many years. It is kinda weird, though.

BisonMav
05-20-2005, 04:15 AM
I first noticed the roof swastika many years ago when I went to my first Vikings game in the late 80's. I don't think there's any sinister motive to it or anything, just pointing out that I already knew this for many years. It is kinda weird, though.

Same hear, it's pretty obvious if you are looking at the design aspect of the roof, they stick out. Funny it took this guy 20 years to notice it.

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Same hear, it's pretty obvious if you are looking at the design aspect of the roof, they stick out. *Funny it took this guy 20 years to notice it.

I wonder how many people are saying this today, if three of us on here noticed it, but never said anything...countless others must have....pretty weird, but I agree, it just the way it was set up probably.

no harm, no foul

jjbluecw
05-23-2005, 05:05 AM

The Vikings must be pretty boring if people are spending that amount of time looking at the ceiling. ;D