PDA

View Full Version : Best thing to do on a tank of gas?

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
05-25-2005, 06:34 PM
What do you guys think is the best trip/thing to do while only filling up the tank once?

Heading to D.L. and checking out the lakes, playing Wildflower and hitting Zorbaz late night would be my first choice.

Mahnomen would be second.

Bisonguy
05-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Depends on what kind of mpg you get. ;D

Driving to Chippewa National Forest and having a weekend of mountain biking and backcountry camping is the best IMO.

That's pushing the limits of my gas tank, however, but I can get there and back in one tank if it's not too windy.

Tatanka
05-26-2005, 01:16 AM
Taking a trip down the Sheyenne valley on the "Scenic Byway" from Valley City to Lisbon is a nice stretch of road (albeit gravel) and some fairly decent scenery.

BisonMav
05-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Driving down to Wabasha and back on the Wisconsin side, along the scenic Mississippi River, stopping for diner at the Harbour Cafe'. Second would be to ride on the Cannon Valley bike trail.

WYOBISONMAN
05-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Going to Jackson and having a few beers at the Millon Dollar Cowboy (while seeing what hot tourists are in town and sending the wife out shopping) and then heading out to Dornan's at Moose and wathing the Tetons in the evening while sucking down some fine single malt scotch (with the wife of course).