PDA

View Full Version : College Fantasy Football

mikelsch
08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Anyone interested in playing COLLEGE (I-A) fantasy football this season? CBS Sportsline is offering this unique game for the very first time. It is free to play, unless we would add an entry fee for creating prize money. Sportsline acts as the commissioner and has set the rules and scoring - no options for modifying. Only 8 teams are allowed in a private league, and 8 teams MUST participate for the league to remain active. I like college football very much, hopefully there are 7 of you that will join me. Let me know if you are interested. I will email you an invite to the league at that point. Here's a link to the rules, scoring, and other game information. For example, a major difference between the NFL and College fantasy game: you use team QB, team RB, etc rather than individual players. Also, you can select what conferences you want to use in your player pool...you can use some or all. The live online draft is on Sunday, August 28 @ 6:00 PM CST.

http://freemeeting.1.collegefb.sportsline.com/splash/collegefb/spln/single/rules

coloradobison
08-10-2005, 12:08 AM
I'd be in.

sambini
08-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Count me in.

wfduck
08-10-2005, 11:47 AM
put me down to please. Can you keep it in SEC and PAC 10? Those are the only 2 conferences I follow...besides the GW of course.