PDA

View Full Version : Famous ballpark critic gives Newman an "A" grade

TheBisonator
08-02-2005, 09:41 PM
The most prolific minor league ballpark critic on the Internet, Brian Merzbach of BallparkReviews.com, recently visited Newman Outdoor Field and was very impressed with the park and enjoyed the whole experience.The only complaint that he had was that it was a little cramped. (hint hint: Expand Newman Outdoor Field in the future??)

Anyway, here's his take on his experience at the July 4 RedHawks game:

http://www.ballparkreviews.com/fargo/fargo.htm

BisonCardinal
08-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the post, Bisonator.

I showed my two 8th grade boys the park and they loved it. Tell me, is the Newman park used for anything other than the Redhawks? Are Legion tournaments, etc. held there?

Gamehunter
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
The Bison play there.

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
08-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the post, Bisonator.

I showed my two 8th grade boys the park and they loved it. *Tell me, is the Newman park used for anything other than the Redhawks? *Are Legion tournaments, etc. held there? *

Yeah, there are tourneys held there. Babe Ruth, Legion, High School, etc.

sambini
08-06-2005, 09:37 PM
The American Legion World Series will be held there in the future. George Ellis iis in charge.

BisonCardinal
08-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Thank you guys.

I wanted to slap myself on the side of the head when X-factor mentioned the Bison.

Good to hear the field is used for the younger crowd. My boys are pumped.

sambini
08-09-2005, 02:16 AM
I took some people from Arizona to the game on saturday they were impressed. Lee Schwartz and his staff should be commended for a fine job.

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah
08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Thank you guys.

I wanted to slap myself on the side of the head when X-factor mentioned the Bison.

Good to hear the field is used for the younger crowd. *My boys are pumped.

I think that it is few and far between when they play there, state tourneys and the likes, so don't get them too riled up or you'll be spending big bucks to rent it for an hour ;D

sambini
08-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Give Lee Schwartz a call on the ballpark. They are good to work with and can answer any questions you may have.