PDA

View Full Version : Bad Position

JBB
08-17-2005, 12:02 AM
An Open Letter to the NCAA (http://www.und.edu/president/html/statements/NCAAletter.html)

It really must be a distraction? Im so glad NDSU doesnt have this problem. He threatens legal action against the NCAA over the name change if all appeals are exhausted and dont give und*# any satisfaction.

roadwarrior
08-17-2005, 12:56 AM
Havent we beaten this topic to death yet??

sambini
08-17-2005, 01:15 AM
I totally agree Road. This is a Bison site and time to move on.

wfduck
08-17-2005, 01:48 AM
if PETA decides any animal mascots should be outlawed, then this type of argument is relevent to BI...what goes on and affects 'them' has no bearing on NDSU. Do we care what VCSU or Minot State are concerned with? nope.

sambini
08-17-2005, 03:26 AM
Right on Duck.

JBB
08-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Yea, sorry about that, I just thought since it was one of the biggest stories in the USA one of the presidents remarks were relevant since they, and we, are members of the NCAA. *But your right, its a story, not a topic.
* 8)

BisonCardinal
08-18-2005, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't apologize JBB. I am glad you posted that letter from Kupchella. It is good to be informed about the university to the north.

As a native North Dakotan, I hope UNDII does well. The only time that I hope they do crappy is when they play us. I would much rather have UNDII win the football NC than a Grand Valley State or Pittsburg. Plus they can win as many hockey championships as they want for a sport that barely has a professional league.

With that being said, I think UNDII is lacking leadership right now. They are putting out fires instead of leading like Chapman and Taylor are doing. Makes you appreciate the leadership we do have at NDSU, therefore I am glad you posted that letter.