PDA

View Full Version : BisonGuys Grill

Bisonfan1
08-31-2005, 02:28 AM
The excitement will be building to see whats on BisonGuys grill for the opener. Worthy of a live TV spot for sure !

Bisonguy
08-31-2005, 02:56 AM
Due to an untimely deadline at work, I will be lucky to make it to the westside lot an hour before kickoff. >:(

So, it looks like whatever Bisonfan1 and SDBison have on the grill is what's for dinner!

It was usually brats or spicy italians (and none of that Johsonville crap :-X), burgers (beef- can't bring myself to eat bison on gamedays), ribs, or chicken. I may have to try shrimp later this year just to spite you. ;)

So, the question should be, what's on Bisonfan1's grill(s)? ;)

SDbison
08-31-2005, 04:06 AM
I am cooking up my teriyaki chicken and marinated top sirloin strips on skewers. Just picked up the supplies tonight! Mmmm good :)

IowaBison
08-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Burgers and brats for the opener, hoping to ramp it up throughout the season.

It's supposed to be windy tomorrow, so I'll be spending most of my time in the parking lot making sure my tent doesn't fly away.

JBB
08-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Its going to be the rib eye sandwich special on my smoky joe except Ill by on my moms patio not at the lot :P

I had Bisonguy down for dogs. By the sounds of it he will do better.

Gamehunter
08-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Due to an untimely deadline at work, I will be lucky to make it to the westside lot an hour before kickoff. >:(

So, it looks like whatever Bisonfan1 and SDBison have on the grill is what's for dinner!

It was usually brats or spicy italians (and none of that Johsonville crap :-X), burgers (beef- can't bring myself to eat bison on gamedays), ribs, or chicken. I may have to try shrimp later this year just to spite you. ;)

So, the question should be, what's on Bisonfan1's grill(s)? ;)

well that is barely enough time to find your seat!

Seriously though, how big of a crowd will be at the game? The forum stated something like 12,000 is expected. That sounds kinda low to me for an opening game.

insane_ponderer
08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
just out of curiosity have we ever done a "Whats your specialty food for Saturdays" type thread?

Bisonfan1
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
for those of you voting "trolling every one else's grill" you were right . Glad to have you at the tailgate BisonGuy and everyone else that stopped by.

Bisonguy
09-02-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm glad you let me eat. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sambini
09-07-2005, 03:49 AM
polish sausage and candy bacon by the bedweiser gametime van. Also bud select.