PDA

View Full Version : FOX News this morning

kchats
09-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I was watching FOX and Friends on the FOX News channel this morning when they said they have some college students that plan on having the chest hair waxed (ala 40 year old virgin) prior to their schools home football game this weekend. I didn't really pay too much attention to it although it is a fundraiser for the Katrina Hurricane victims. The hosts had the guys lift their shirts up to show how much hair they would be losing and it wasn't a bunch they are young kids. When they announced that you could contact them by going to or E-mailing (I don't remember which) at sioux.crew@und.edu in caught my attention. They were UND students. E.D. Hill explained that und was short for the University of North Dakota. I guess UND got a bit of national exposure today.

dakotadan
09-16-2005, 11:53 PM
One of the guys that will be getting waxed appears to have a very hairy back though. The Sioux Crew also had a live interview on MSNBC the other night. Also, the French Fry Feed from last night made the local news down in FLorida. They mentioned that it was the world's largest french fry feed and that it was part of UND's Potato Bowl week ending with the FB game on sat. All good exposure I guess.

Tatanka
09-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Are you sure they were guys? ;)