PDA

View Full Version : Authorities release names of two girls killed

WYOBISONMAN
09-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Having a 16 year old girl myself, this stuff just breaks your heart.... :(

Authorities release names of two girls killed in crash

Associated Press - 09/16/2005

CAYUGA, N.D. - A car crashed and rolled into Wild Rice River, killing two Lidgerwood High School girls, authorities said.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=103155&section=news

Till
09-16-2005, 08:10 PM
It's always just terrible news when something like this happens. I'm sure it'll be a very tough time ahead for that entire community.

Wyo, was that your daughter with you at the UNC game last year? The quiet one looked to be wondering if anyone else had a dad who could be THAT into college football. Or maybe she was just frightened of the van...I can really never read how people react to the Monster anymore. Not since someone from a neighboring apartment called it a "Rapist Van".

WYOBISONMAN
09-16-2005, 08:49 PM
That was my daughter.....she thought that was cool as hell that you guys would road trip to Greely. She will be with me at Bozeman.....I hope you make it with the van too....it adds to the tailgate atmosphere!

......And yes she gives me shit about being such a hardcore fan.....but it is all in good fun..... ;D

Till
09-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah, it would be a lot of fun to make out to Bozeman next weekend. I don't know if it's going to happen though. We lost too many of the roadtrippers to grad school or jobs.

750 miles.....10 hours one way. Who knows, I may have to do some asking around. The Monster could yet make an appearance in Montana. I do know I'd hate to not make it to a single road game this year.

sambini
09-17-2005, 01:57 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the families.