PDA

View Full Version : Bison Tickets

MRBISON
09-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I am trying to get tickets for the SDSU game. I emailed Josh Hemingway in the NDSU ticket office last week... to see what the best seats available are and he never got back to me.....any ideas???

RxBison
09-19-2005, 05:25 PM
You can try to get them on-line at www.gobison.com. Click on "tickets" on the top of the page.

or

Call toll free 888-231-NDSU

Gully
09-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Speaking of tickets....I hearby predict that in four years nearly all Bison games will be sold out and I'll be glad that I have season tickets (even if it means having to hear "high snap" yelled in my ear).

Yes, I will still be yelling at the opposing cheer leaders.

MRBISON
09-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks RxBison...I appreciate the help!!

Bisonguy
09-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Speaking of tickets....I hearby predict that in four years nearly all Bison games will be sold out and I'll be glad that I have season tickets (even if it means having to hear "high snap" yelled in my ear).

Yes, I will still be yelling at the opposing cheer leaders.

Are you also in section20?

Till
09-19-2005, 11:20 PM
From the sounds of things, Section 20 is THE place to be on gameday.....aside from the West lot of course. If you don't mind me asking, I know that it must be a Teammaker section, but what does it take to get tickets there? This coming from a guy looking to join up for next season.

sambini
09-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Give Josh or Pat Simmers a call at 701-231-9555. If not give me a email and I can find out too.

Bisonguy
09-20-2005, 01:22 AM
From the sounds of things, Section 20 is THE place to be on gameday.....aside from the West lot of course. *If you don't mind me asking, I know that it must be a Teammaker section, but what does it take to get tickets there? *This coming from a guy looking to join up for next season.

Section 21 is pretty good, too. Section 20 is an extra $200/seat on top of the tickets, I believe. They've been changing the Team Maker contribution levels the past couple of years, and the information on the website doesn't always seem up-to-date. Section 21 is an extra $75/seat, I believe.

sambini
09-20-2005, 02:16 AM
I got some brochures on Teammakers, let me know if you want one ?

SDbison
09-20-2005, 04:58 AM
Section 21 is great Till. Join more than a dozen of us who make some noise for the Bison. We actually stand up regularly and yell as load as we can. Trying to get a few of the living dead out of our area. Talk to Josh at the ticket office or call Pat Simmers to get you set up 5 or 6 rows up in section 21, in the TeamMaker Thunderzone. $75 per seat and your in! Do it!

MRBISON
09-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Got my tickets for the SDSU game in November. Driving up with 3 non-Bison rubes to show them what REAL football is!

Anyway....I haven't been able to get home to a game since I graduated several years ago....what's the deal with tailgating?
Also do they serve beer yet at the games??

Bisonguy
09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Got my tickets for the SDSU game in November. Driving up with 3 non-Bison rubes to show them what REAL football is!

Anyway....I haven't been able to get home to a game since I graduated several years ago....what's the deal with tailgating?
Also do they serve beer yet at the games??

No beer at the games.

Tailgating starts promptly five hour before kickoff, and there's usually some people waiting at that time (maybe 30 cars or so). Tailgating is allowed in all of the Fargodome parking lots, HOWEVER if you want to have adult beverages, you must be in the west side lots (that's where everyone is early anyhow). No kegs, partyballs, etc., and any adult beverages must be in a cup or mug. The coppers sometimes will ask you to move liquor bottles out of site, but are typically very friendly. Parking is $3/per spot, but they don't really enforce it (I usually tow a trailer behind my vehicle, and they usually ask, "Just one spot?", when it's pretty obvious that I will take up at least two). The lots supposedly close a half hour before kickoff, which again is a non-issue, because you should already be headed in at that time to see the pre-game intro stuff. Other than that, just use common sense. Have fun and be friendly to all the others tailgating.

MRBISON
09-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Thanks for all the info...I am looking forward to an awesome game and a great atmosphere.

Bisonguy
09-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for all the info...I am looking forward to an awesome game and a great atmosphere.

If you haven't been to a game in quite a few years, you might want to go in closer to 45 minutes to an hour early. That way you can easily find your seat, take a look at the Bison stuff on the walls in the west concourse (the one that you'll walk in from if you're tailgating in the west lot) and get to see all of the pre-game stuff, including the band taking the field.

MRBISON
09-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Sounds like they have really added some cool stuff since I was there last...(1997)

I got seats in Section 17...row II

On the Seating chart they look like they are on about the 45 yard line...pretty sweet!

Bisonguy
09-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Sounds like they have really added some cool stuff since I was there last...(1997)

I got seats in Section 17...row II

On the Seating chart they look like they are on about the 45 yard line...pretty sweet!

Yeah, you obviously have not seen the videoboards if your last game was in 97 (spoiler-they shut the lights off during the pre-game intro -get in early). You're also right next to the student section. ;D

roadwarrior
09-28-2005, 12:02 AM
Hope you dont need a cane in climbing the stairs to row II ;D

Great view from section 17 !

sambini
09-28-2005, 01:48 AM
Have a good time in section 17 and cheer loud.

MRBISON
09-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I might need a cane to get to II.....depending on how many beers I have before the game!! ;D

We will all be cheering loud and celebrating when the marker comes home for good!

sambini
09-29-2005, 03:22 AM
Stop by the BUDWEISER GAME TIME VAN and see GOOFY OR SAMBO for a Bud or Bud Select.

MN_BISONS
09-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Stop by the BUDWEISER GAME TIME VAN and see GOOFY OR SAMBO for a Bud or Bud Select.

Hey Sambini, tell Goofy an old bartender from Rooter's says hi.

MRBISON
09-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks Sambini! ;D...I look forward to meeting you guys....hopefully the weather is good so we can make it up there early enough.

Hey is II the nose bleed or something?....the seating charts shown on the Dome website are not very detailed!

RxBison
09-29-2005, 08:26 PM
I think the top row is KK.

MRBISON
09-29-2005, 09:12 PM
eeewww....... :(

that stinks.....maybe they aren't such great seats after all.

Oh well....I know that the seating is prety straight up and down so even the top seats are still not too far from the field.

Bisonguy
09-29-2005, 10:30 PM
eeewww....... :(

that stinks.....maybe they aren't such great seats after all.

Oh well....I know that the seating is prety straight up and down so even the top seats are still not too far from the field.

Just be on the lookout for someplace to move down. There's usually some empty seats down lower.

As far as sambini goes, good luck. SDBison and myself went looking for him last week and he was nowhere to be found. :-/

sambini
09-30-2005, 02:45 AM
I didn't get there till 5:15 and had to take my daughter in she's on the endzone net crew. But GOOFY IS always there when it opens... I was there after the game till 11:00. This week GOOFY will be there early. I VE GOT A WORK RELATED DUTIES SHOULD BE THER AROUND 4:30.

sambini
09-30-2005, 02:50 AM
I make sure the coolers are full and iced down . So don"t worry when I'll show . I'M already been there in spirit or buds wouldn't flow..