PDA

View Full Version : HALL OF FAME

sambini
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
What a great banquet today at the Holiday Inn. AND congrats to the inductees and to the 1965 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS..

dnk
10-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Sambini, I agree. A real treat to see all those players
and coaches having such a good time.. "Izzy" was at his
best.

DG_Moore
10-24-2005, 01:16 PM
As usual the inductees are not only a testament to the quality performance and the dedication to their sports of inductees but to their record of accomplishment in life. The additon of a team category is a great idea and the 65 football team a wonderful choice. If was good to see that so many players came back. (Now if they would just stop serving that blasted chicken.)

tony
10-24-2005, 01:51 PM
As usual the inductees are not only a testament to the quality performance and the dedication to their sports of *inductees but to their record of accomplishment in life. *The additon of a team category is a great idea and the 65 football team a wonderful choice. *If was good to see that so many players came back. *(Now if they would just stop serving that blasted chicken.)

Dang, I wish I could have been there to say congrats to the 1965 in person.

As for the chicken, what's up with that? It's not like North Dakota has any cattle... OOOH, we DO have cattle! Almost forgot :)

DG_Moore
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Cattle and calves are a close second to wheat as a source of ND gross farm ncome.

sambini
10-25-2005, 01:09 AM
DG I agree. Every year its chicken,how aboout some prime rib?

tony
10-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Cattle and calves are a close second to wheat as a source of ND gross farm ncome. *

Just messing with ya, DGMoore. I'm from a cattle county (although there's a lot of dairy cows there too).