PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Alumni Assn pregames

roadwarrior
11-22-2005, 01:22 AM
I would like to thank Sara Tanke and her crew for putting together the pregame tailgate parties for most of the road games for the past couple of years.

The far flung alumni of NDSU come out of the woodwork and often drive several hours to come to a Bison football game in their area.

Last weekend at Southern Illinois, the Bison tailgate tent was set up right in the middle of all the Saluki tailgaters. I heard a comment that it was the first time a visiting team had EVER set up a tailgate tent on the SIU campus.

kchats
11-22-2005, 04:32 AM
The Alumni Association does a great job with all the events they plan. Everything they do is first class and they are very helpful if you host the event for them. I hosted a couple of pregame parties back when the Bison played at Pittsburg State in the playoffs and the supplies, prizes and menu were top rate. If the Alumni Association does something in your area please attend and thank them for all the work they do. :D

sambini
11-22-2005, 04:41 AM
Sara Tanke AND HER STAFF THANKS FOR PUTTING TOGETHER A FIRST CLASS PARTY..

WYOBISONMAN
11-22-2005, 05:41 AM
I know that I and my family very much enjoyed the Alumni Association tailgates at Bozeman and Cedar City. Thank you very much for this great opportunity to visit with other Bison fans and see old friends!!

Gully
11-23-2005, 10:35 PM
I know Sara and she always does a great job with Alumni Association events. Road mentioned comments from SIU fans on how it was the first time anyone had set up a tent. I heard similar comments from their fans, they were impressed with our turnout. I can only see this getting bigger and better.

Thanks Sara and everyone else involved.