PDA

View Full Version : More Money coming to NDSU

Bison_Kent
12-07-2005, 01:54 AM
The ND Legislature is trying to keep with national peers and NDSU could be getting $900,000 to $2million according to this Forum report.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=110581&section=News

sambini
12-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Very good President CHAPMAN.

BisonBacker
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Figures Old kup-o-jello wouldn't vote. His campus doesn't benefit the most and it show's that NDSU has the larger disparity in funding. He couldn't bring himself to vote knowing anything would go to NDSU!!!!!

IowaBison
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
UND shouldn't have seen a penny.

As far as I'm concerned they shouldn't get a dime in increased appropriations until NDSU sees about $11 million more each year.

IowaBisonToo
12-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Figures Old kup-o-jello wouldn't vote. *His campus doesn't benefit the most and it show's that NDSU has the larger disparity in funding. *He couldn't bring himself to vote knowing anything would go to NDSU!!!!!

He was just sore that they only got a few measly dollars. Heaven forbid anyone else get anything. I mean after all, they have the worlds best hockey and basketball arena, the worlds best law and medical school and worlds best everything. Nobody should be able to be like them. After all, the part-time Burger King employees need as much help given to their alma mater as they can ;D

TheBisonator
12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
He was just sore that they only got a few measly dollars. Heaven forbid anyone else get anything. I mean after all, they have the worlds best hockey and basketball arena, the worlds best law and medical school and worlds best everything. Nobody should be able to be like them. After all, the part-time Burger King employees need as much help given to their alma mater as they can ;D

Those Grand Forks Burger Kings are teeming with und graduates. Like the guy in the commercial said after going to college, "I ended up flipping burgers across the street." No doubt a und grad. It was time for tim to invest in ITT Tech. ;D

JBB
12-08-2005, 05:50 PM
We should schedule them? Should we even bother to cooperate with them on anything? ;)