PDA

View Full Version : FSN

markerman
12-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Anyone else think it's pretty bunk that FSN is carrying two Moorhead HIGH SCHOOL hockey games this weekend and they have yet to carry a Bison football or basketball game? Congrats to Moorhead, but seriously...

bisonmike
12-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Anyone else think it's pretty bunk that FSN is carrying two Moorhead HIGH SCHOOL hockey games this weekend and they have yet to carry a Bison football or basketball game? *Congrats to Moorhead, but seriously...

Hopefully as we begin to make a name for ourselves in division 1 FSN will take note and want to put a game on the air. I would love for them to pick up the Bison/Rabbit game every year. It should have broad appeal in ND, SD and MN.

BisonBryce
12-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Basketball was on FSN vs. the Gophers.

I think it is terrific that they are carrying some of the MN hockey games on FSN. There is actually more interest in Minnesota for that game over a Bison game. Eventually, I am hopeful that our teams will be on FSN more.

IowaBisonToo
12-16-2005, 02:20 PM
They actually are starting to do that quite a bit. My guess is Moorehead plays some pretty good metro teams in order to be on TV. From the way it sounds, Moorhead HS could beat the DII hockey team to the north. :D ;D :P

BisonMav
12-16-2005, 03:11 PM
They actually are starting to do that quite a bit. *My guess is Moorehead plays some pretty good metro teams in order to be on TV. *From the way it sounds, Moorhead HS could beat the DII hockey team to the north. *:D ;D :P

Grand Rapids is one!

sambini
12-17-2005, 01:06 AM
MOORHEAD PLAYS A VERY GOOD SCHEDULE.

bincitysioux
12-17-2005, 02:16 AM
Hockey is big in MN, at any level. I wouldn't hold my breath to see alot of NDSU games on FSN. It is "Fox Sports North", but it should simply be "Fox Sports Minnesota" >:(

JBB
12-17-2005, 02:33 PM
FSN? In my town thats the channel that has the Gophers BB and Football. NDSU was on just a couple of weeks ago and will be again when the Womens BB team visits the Barn. In fact Ive heard we might play the Gophers on FSN in BB every yr. NDSU football visits the Gophers in 2007 for a game on FSN. I know these arent NCC or High School hockey games but I think we will be just fine. 8)

bincitysioux
12-17-2005, 02:48 PM
I just meant I don't think any ND team is gonna be on FSN unless it's a game against the Gophers. Does the FSN alternate carry Wisco b-ball games? If so, perhaps the Bison/Badger game will be on as well, I know they put alot of badger hockey on.

Bisonguy
12-17-2005, 02:59 PM
I just meant I don't think any ND team is gonna be on FSN unless it's a game against the Gophers. *Does the FSN alternate carry Wisco b-ball games? *If so, perhaps the Bison/Badger game will be on as well, I know they put alot of badger hockey on.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. If NDSU was located in Moorhead, there probably would have been 3-4 NDSU games on FSN this year.

Might as well call it Fox Sports Minnesota, but isn't there a Fox Sports Minnesota already?

sambini
12-17-2005, 03:20 PM
+++