PDA

View Full Version : WHAT FARGO AM RADIO STATION DO YOU  LISTEN TO?

sambini
01-14-2006, 02:54 PM
I listen to WDAY 970 home of the BISON. And Paul and Tracy in the morning. Paul is a active member of TEAMMAKERS. HELPING OUT THIS YEAR WITH THE Harley raffle.++++ Thanks Paul for all you do for *BISON ATHLETICS.

MinotBison
01-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Here in Minot, WDAY fades in and out, so I can occasionally pick up bits and pieces of the BB games, talk radio, etc.

bincitysioux
01-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I used to listen to KFGO, until Ed Shultz turned to the dark side. >:(

jjbluecw
01-17-2006, 02:28 AM
I listen to 1520 which is actually out of Mayville.....ESPN radio

mikelsch
01-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Can you pick up 1520 in Fargo? I would like an alternative to 1280 (the Fan). I get tired of them on occasion, and really like some of the ESPN radio personalities.

Bison_Pride
02-04-2006, 01:35 AM
KFGO fired six employees. This from the Forum:

Derek Hanson, sports director for KFGO, and Larry Ristvedt, long-time morning show co-host, were fired Friday, they said.

Ristvedt said KFGO fired four others, including Lou Bennett, the station’s weather director; Connie Ness, a sales manager, Don Roberts, a board operator and announcer; and the station’s copy chief, Steve Walz.

WHat? No Tom and Larry in the morning anymore!!!??

sambini
02-04-2006, 02:12 AM
WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO FIRE THESE PEOPLE TO GET JACK AND SANDY BACK? I wonder how Ed feels not being on KFGO anymore?

NDSU_grad
02-04-2006, 03:56 AM
KFGO fired six employees. *This from the Forum:

Derek Hanson, sports director for KFGO, and Larry Ristvedt, long-time morning show co-host, were fired Friday, they said.

Ristvedt said KFGO fired four others, including Lou Bennett, the station’s weather director; Connie Ness, a sales manager, Don Roberts, a board operator and announcer; and the station’s copy chief, Steve Walz.

WHat? *No Tom and Larry in the morning anymore!!!??
Wow, I would listen to Tom and Larry sometimes. They were pretty entertaining. Firing Derek Hanson may have been a good move, he was painful to listen to.

mikefloorwax
02-04-2006, 04:35 AM
Hanson butchered da english language evrytime he waas on de air

sambini
02-04-2006, 04:41 AM
Wasn't it Hanson second stint with the station?