PDA

View Full Version : Student rally for President Chapman

SUSDog
03-27-2006, 05:55 PM
NDSU students just held a rally for President Chapman inside of the Memorial Union in front of the Varsity Mart. Students were literally packed shoulder to shoulder from the south entrance all the way up to the Korner Mart inside the Union. Every news outlet in town was there, Coach Bohl and some of his staff were in attendence, Blue Key, student government, Bison Ambassadors, Greek students, international students, I mean it was a cross section of the student body! The showing of support for Dr. Chapman was amazing. It was obvious both he and his wife were very moved. Dr. Chapman called the NDSU presidency one of the greatest presidencies an individual could hold, and said the students made his decision much easier and he was going to have to leave to go make some phone calls (to Wyoming to most likely announce his intentions to stay a Bison!) ;D ;D ;DThis victory in keeping Dr. Chapman a Bison ranks right up there with any athletic victory the university has had. Kudos to Student Body president Keving Tiegen for putting this rally together!

Once a Bison, Always a Bison!!

Thank you Dr. Chapman!!!!!!!

mikelsch
03-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Joe Chapman is the MVP of NDSU. *Losing him (and Gene Taylor a close second) would be devastating to the university. *I really hope that he decides to stay.

Edit: HE IS STAYING, just like you said

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=121775&section=news

WYOBISONMAN
03-27-2006, 07:10 PM
GREAT NEWS!!! Good job students!!!

BisBison
03-28-2006, 12:21 AM
What great news this is!!! This guy is a class act. We are so lucky to have him, now we need to take care of him and his family like he deserves to be taken care of.

bisongold
03-28-2006, 01:43 AM
This sets a new precident in NDSU history!! Students rallying with the public for a president is awesome. The students surpassed the teachers.... how cool is that! Thank you students and THANK YOU DR. CHAPMAN! You are the man... now let's get you a new house and a huge raise!

sambini
03-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Great job to the students of NDSU.+++++++++++++++++

Jeffdaryl3rd
03-28-2006, 04:06 AM
This is great news for the university. I couldn't be happier.

BamBison
03-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Now, I hope the NDSU Board of Regents will step up and reward President Chapman for his loyalty to this excellent university!!