PDA

View Full Version : Running for Mayor

NanoBison
04-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Anybody have links for the individuals that are running for mayor? I'd like to get to know them and figure out which ones would be pro-growth, pro-investment in infrastructure, pro-education, pro-NDSU, and pro-research.

mercenarybison
04-30-2006, 05:15 PM
prestonformayor.com

swensonformayor.com

I couldn't find anything for Cosgriff or Walaker. The things Preston and Swenson have up at the moment seem pretty vanilla and noncontroversial.

sambini
04-30-2006, 11:18 PM
WALAKER IS A PAST PRESIDENT OF TEAMMAKERS AND HE HAS MY VOTE.++++++++++++++++++

Wacker_in_the_Hall
05-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Anybody have links for the individuals that are running for mayor? I'd like to get to know them and figure out which ones would be pro-growth, pro-investment in infrastructure, pro-education, pro-NDSU, and pro-research.

No links necessary---Any Bison Fan that does not vote for Walaker is a Feminist/Communist/

Wac Attack and Walaker

Snoop-a-Loop
05-01-2006, 01:32 AM
I have no idea what Denny Walaker stands for on other issues, but I agree that having a huge Bison supporter as Mayor could only help NDSU.

imabison
05-01-2006, 02:00 AM
I have no idea what Denny Walaker stands for on other issues, but I agree that having a huge Bison supporter as Mayor could only help NDSU.

I agree that having Dennis Walaker would be a plus for NDSU.

We do not want Cosgriff, or Preston that is for sure. Cosgriff almost caused the Football Office deal at the dome to fall apart. If he had his way NDSU would have spent another $ 100,000 on the offices.

I do not know anything about Swenson other than I believe he is a successful business man.

TheDoctor
05-01-2006, 04:36 AM
DEUTSCH for Park Board is a SOLID push for NDSU aswell! :D

NanoBison
05-01-2006, 05:45 PM
It looks like there is quite a bit of support for Mr. Walaker on here and in the Forum Polls.

Anybody have a link to his website?