PDA

View Full Version : CBS's "The Morning Show"

roadwarrior
06-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I just received this note in an email from Pat Simmers:

"North Dakota State University and Bison Athletics will be represented on CBS “The Morning Show” tomorrow, Friday, June 23, 2006."

mikelsch
06-22-2006, 08:07 PM
I hope they put Miles on - he could sell ice to an eskimo

roadwarrior
06-22-2006, 08:37 PM
There was a story in the paper today about the show. They will cut to Fargo four times during the show. The Fargo Air Museum is where they will be doing the Fargo segments from.

NanoBison
06-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Everyone at NDSU got an email telling them to show up in their GREEN and GOLD and bring lots of signs... Hopefully we get a good turnout. :)

TheBisonator
06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
So this will be at the Fargo Air Miseum next to the Taco Bell, is that correct??

NanoBison
06-23-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes, that is correct. Fargo residents are asked to be there from 6:00am - 9:00am. Here's the email we all got on the NDSU listserv :

THE EARLY SHOW'S "Great American Vacation" will be in Fargo on Friday,
June 23 to give away a summer vacation to an unsuspecting viewer and
needs a live audience. Come be a part of it! Bring your friends, your
mom, your boss out to the Fargo Air Museam and you might see yourself on
THE EARLY SHOW! Taping starts at 6:00 a.m. Bring signs and wear some
NDSU pride.

Hopefully we'll get a decent turnout!!! I hope no morons from up North show up
and ruin it by displaying signs of their currently banned school athletic logo...

I'll be watching tomorrow from 7:00 onward...

TheDoctor
06-26-2006, 12:36 AM
The lady who they gave the trip to Florida too (Cathy Sanford) is the mother of one of my former students at Madison Elemetary. They could not have given it to a more deserving woman, she's completely selfless! Always giving to others and never expecting anything in return. :D Nice choice "Morning Show"!