PDA

View Full Version : Should we be concerned?

Herd_Mentality
06-29-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm sure many of you got this email the day of the announcement.

A press conference has been set TODAY to share news from the Mid-Continent Conference and you are invited to attend.

Three schools, including NDSU, will be visited by Mid-Con officials this summer.

Time: NOON

Place: Bison Sports Arena - Room 103

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda Gangelhoff, Administrative Coordinator
North Dakota State University
Athletic Department

I just realized today when I went to delete the message why I thought the name was familiar when I got an emal from "Linda Gangelhoff". Remember the name of the woman involved with the huge U of M basketball scandal... Jan Gangelhoff. :o

buffalobill
06-29-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm sure many of you got this email the day of the announcement.

A press conference has been set TODAY to share news from the Mid-Continent Conference and you are invited to attend.

Three schools, including NDSU, will be visited by Mid-Con officials this summer.

Time: NOON

Place: Bison Sports Arena - Room 103

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda Gangelhoff, Administrative Coordinator
North Dakota State University
Athletic Department

I just realized today when I went to delete the message why I thought the name was familiar when I got an emal from "Linda Gangelhoff". * Remember the name of the woman involved with the huge U of M basketball scandal... *Jan Gangelhoff. * *:o
What do you expect from a mascot that lives underground and digs indiscriminate holes for a living!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BisonMav
06-29-2006, 03:33 PM
I just realized today when I went to delete the message why I thought the name was familiar when I got an emal from "Linda Gangelhoff". * Remember the name of the woman involved with the huge U of M basketball scandal... *Jan Gangelhoff. * *:o

I read she passed away recently