PDA

View Full Version : Bert F-in' Blyleven

IowaBisonToo
09-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Anybody catch the Twins game Sunday afternoon? *Bert Blyleven droped the F-bomb twice within a matter of a few seconds. *He thought they were taping. *Very, very funny is you ask me! ;D *He was suspended for at least two games.

Here's the link for those who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q3Si6pY1do

WYOBISONMAN
09-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the clip.........I had herd about it......funny as hell! ;D

MinotBison
09-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the clip.........I had herd about it......funny as hell! ;D

Real slick, Bert.

sambini
09-07-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the clip IOWA++++++++++++++++++++++++

BisonBacker
09-07-2006, 02:09 AM
I saw it live and chuckeled about it but felt bad for Bert as it was obvious he was sorry it happened. I think I counted 3 seperate apologies after that from him. Say what you want but Ron Coomer is no replacement for Bert.

TheBisonator
09-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Holy F**K, bert!!!!! :D :D :D

IowaBisonToo
09-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Oh, you could tell right away he was embarassed and extremely sorry. I think if you look at his face, you could also tell he was thinking to himself, "Oh no. What did I just do? I'm going to get fined or suspended or something like that." Lapanta and Blyleven were both having a hard time not laughing.

broke_back_mnt
09-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Somebody should send him the Eddy Schultz tirade from the Whiskey bottle incident, he might feel a little better after hearing that! ;D

Wacker_in_the_Hall
09-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Bert is a good guy---and I think a great announcer. I agree with you Iowa, you can see the emabarrasment on his face. He is being disciplined, I hope this is the end of it. My fear is that it will negatively impact his chances at the Hall of Fame in some way

IowaBisonToo
09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Bert is a good guy---and I think a great announcer. *I agree with you Iowa, you can see the emabarrasment *on his face. He is being disciplined, I hope this is the end of it. *My fear is that it will negatively impact his chances at the Hall of Fame in some way
How much worse can it get for him and the Hall? He has the numbers and should be in already. If this negatively impacts his chances of getting into the hall, then the old codgers (I think he's to the point where Hall inductees are voting on him now) can go to hell. As if they've never done anything wrong.

BTW, does anyone have the clip of Eddie having a meltdown? I would love to hear that!

BisonBacker
09-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Bert is a good guy---and I think a great announcer. *I agree with you Iowa, you can see the emabarrasment *on his face. He is being disciplined, I hope this is the end of it. *My fear is that it will negatively impact his chances at the Hall of Fame in some way
How much worse can it get for him and the Hall? *He has the numbers and should be in already. *If this negatively impacts his chances of getting into the hall, then the old codgers (I think he's to the point where Hall inductees are voting on him now) can go to hell. *As if they've never done anything wrong.

BTW, does anyone have the clip of Eddie having a meltdown? I would love to hear that!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

BisonMav
09-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Looks like Bert got 3 more games off. Bert is a great guy, great with the fans.

02Bison
09-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Anybody catch the Twins game Sunday afternoon? *Bert Blyleven droped the F-bomb twice within a matter of a few seconds. *He thought they were taping. *Very, very funny is you ask me! ;D *He was suspended for at least two games.

Um...yeah....swearing is cool. Socially acceptable. Its cool! Worth finding funny. Um yeah...... :-?

BisonMav
09-08-2006, 03:12 AM

Um...yeah....swearing is cool. Socially acceptable. Its cool! Worth finding funny. Um yeah...... :-?

I think you should wash his mouth out with soap :D

02Bison
09-08-2006, 03:20 AM

I think you should wash his mouth out with soap *:D

It would be due justice...not only for his cursing but also due to the fact he didn't circle my girlfriend and I after we had the best sign at a game in June ;).

IowaBisonToo
09-08-2006, 02:32 PM

Easy there, '02. *I never said swearing is cool. *But, you're telling me you've never sworn? *It happens. *It happened on live TV. *It was a mistake I'm sure Bert regrets but yes, it was funny. :)

Wacker_in_the_Hall
09-09-2006, 01:16 AM

I think you should wash his mouth out with soap *:D

It would be due justice...not only for his cursing but also due to the fact he didn't circle my girlfriend and I after we had the best sign at a game in June *;). *

Does Bert Circle J_ _ _ _?

BisonBacker
09-09-2006, 05:06 AM
listening to and watching the games on FSN without Bert just isn't the same. Coomer is a good guy to have on the field for interviews from time to time but he's no replacement for Bert. :(

sambini
09-12-2006, 04:23 AM
BERT WAS BACK TONITE. WELCOME BACK +++++++++++