PDA

View Full Version : Been To Scheels Lately

TransAmBison
11-14-2006, 02:33 AM
Went to Scheels after the game on Saturday. They've gotten quite a few new Bison items since I was last there. The Bison EZ up tent was awesome. Expensive, but awesome. Cool glasses, pitchers, and mugs too. Could barely contain myself.

WYOBISONMAN
11-14-2006, 11:40 AM
I checked it out Saturday night! Great Bison section! For sporting goods I still prefer Cabelas.....

Bisonfan1
11-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Went to Scheels after the game on Saturday. *They've gotten quite a few new Bison items since I was last there. *The Bison EZ up tent was awesome. *Expensive, but awesome. *Cool glasses, pitchers, and mugs too. *Could barely contain myself.

I cant wait to see your new Bison EZ-UP tent this Saturday ;)

bisonmike
11-14-2006, 12:05 PM
On friday WDAY will be there. They are going to have a sale on all bison athletic gear. If you spend $50 you get a thunder towel or something.

Bisonguy
11-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey, I was just at Scheel's!!!

Lots of great stuff! Talk to Dave in the NDSU section if you have any ideas for clothing, tailgating gear, whatever you want with Bison logos on it, he can make it happen.

No sides for the canopies, yet. They're hoping to get them in next season. *:)

Bisonfan1- you most definitely will see one of the Bison canopies on saturday, but I don't know for certain if TransAmBison purchased one as well......

They also have some real comfy chairs for tailgating that are like mini-papasan chairs. They're yellow and have the Bison logos on them. There might be a pair of those in the west lot on saturday as well.......

sambini
11-15-2006, 01:36 AM
Great job SCHEELS and proud supporters of NDSU ATHLETICS+++

TransAmBison
11-15-2006, 02:27 AM

Lots of great stuff! Talk to Dave in the NDSU section if you have any ideas for clothing, tailgating gear, whatever you want with Bison logos on it, he can make it happen.

Bisonfan1- you most definitely will see one of the Bison canopies on saturday, but I don't know for certain if TransAmBison purchased one as well......

They also have some real comfy chairs for tailgating that are like mini-papasan chairs. They're yellow and have the Bison logos on them. There might be a pair of those in the west lot on saturday as well.......

I told my wife that it looks like you got one...she's all bummed out, I think that was supposed to be a Christmas or birthday present for me!!! She was asking, do you think we need two out there? It was funny. I told her you can't have too much Bison stuff.

Bisonguy
11-15-2006, 02:40 AM

I told my wife that it looks like you got one...she's all bummed out, I think that was supposed to be a Christmas or birthday present for me!!! *She was asking, do you think we need two out there? *It was funny. *I told her you can't have too much Bison stuff.

We could set them up next to each other and make a JUMBO Bison tent!

And when we set them up together, we could yell, "Wonder tent twins, activate!" :D :D

TransAmBison
11-15-2006, 02:44 AM

I told my wife that it looks like you got one...she's all bummed out, I think that was supposed to be a Christmas or birthday present for me!!! *She was asking, do you think we need two out there? *It was funny. *I told her you can't have too much Bison stuff.

We could set them up next to each other and make a JUMBO Bison tent!

And when we set them up together, we could yell, "Wonder tent twins, activate!" *:D :D

LOL

Bisonguy
11-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Seeing as how two sides of the canopy are yellow, and the other two are green, it appears that the Bison canopies may actually work better in pairs. That way both the yellow and green sides are in view at the same time. :)

Bisonfan1
11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Theres nothing wrong with having too many canopies, remember the rain last year, we were very popular in the lot that day (AND DRY). What the heck are we going to do now BisonGuy to top your canopy ? Wait, I have an idea, and Im not telling, you will see it opening day in 2007. Are we still worthy to tailgate with you BisonGuy with all that fancy new stuff? ;)

WYOBISONMAN
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
I think the canopy made it much more homey last weekend...... ;)

Bisonguy
11-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Theres nothing wrong with having too many canopies, remember the rain last year, we were very popular in the lot that day (AND DRY). *What the heck are we going to do now BisonGuy to top your canopy ? Wait, I have an idea, and Im not telling, you will see it opening day in 2007. Are we still worthy to tailgate with you BisonGuy with all that fancy new stuff? *;)

C'mon... A hint won't hurt. :)

I have an idea or two for some new gear for next year.

Once again, if you NEED anything to be made up, talk to Dave in the NDSU section. He's willing to have anything made up that will sell.

I mentioned some illuminated PLASTIC beverage containers. Thought they might be good for tailgating. :D

Lots of cool Bison stuff on sale, as well. They had some really nice replica road jerseys for $39 or $49. :o :o :o

TransAmBison
11-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Theres nothing wrong with having too many canopies, remember the rain last year, we were very popular in the lot that day (AND DRY). *What the heck are we going to do now BisonGuy to top your canopy ? Wait, I have an idea, and Im not telling, you will see it opening day in 2007. Are we still worthy to tailgate with you BisonGuy with all that fancy new stuff? *;)

C'mon... A hint won't hurt. *:)

I have an idea or two for some new gear for next year.

Once again, if you NEED anything to be made up, talk to Dave in the NDSU section. He's willing to have anything made up that will sell.

I mentioned some illuminated PLASTIC beverage containers. *Thought they might be good for tailgating. *:D

Lots of cool Bison stuff on sale, as well. They had some really nice replica road jerseys for $39 or $49. :o :o :o
I agree...a hint would be nice. Just a little hint...

56BISON73
11-16-2006, 01:46 AM
Which tent were you at??? I was at the green and gold tent towards the dome. Walked by the battle wagon and talked to a an old marine. Nice guy. PL

Bisonguy
11-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Which tent were you at??? I was at the green and gold tent *towards the dome. Walked by the battle wagon and talked to a an old marine. Nice guy. PL

He was by the Battlewagon, along with myself, Bisonfan1, SDBison, TransAmBison, and a few others from the board. Stop by again this weekend!!

56BISON73
11-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Would love to stop by but dont think I can make it. Supposed to be at my father in laws in FT Smith AR. But who knows I might be able to slide out of it. Its only a 13 hour drive up there. PL

Junior
11-16-2006, 09:25 PM

Bison Keg-a-que! :)

sambini
11-18-2006, 05:58 AM
Was there tonite lots of stuff. Very impressed++++++