PDA

View Full Version : RELAX! PLEASE!

TheDoctor
12-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Quote from NoDakSt on Yesterday at 12:51am:
Hey everyone, remember it's the Holidays....peace on earth, goodwill, felize navidad....

NO KIDDING! I have been on this board for over a year now and only within the last couples of months (new success of Bison football, so so many new users has this CRAP started going on). >:( People are very BRASH in their assessements of players/coaches/adminsitration, so people get offeneded and make comments like "if you don't make the schedule, don't complain" and then they get LAMBASTED by the original poster. A discussion board is for discussing, NOT standing on a soap box and brashly running your mouth waiting for someone to take offense and then LAMBASTING them because you have a right to an opinion. How about healthy non confrontational conversation? I am in! ;D

P.S. - Please do not take that I am saying anyone new is mean, I am simply saying for every 100 new users 10 are looking for trouble and unfortunatley as you know those people stand out more. To you other 90.....welcome! :)

IowaBison
12-18-2006, 08:38 PM
I've never thought a poster was so wrong in my life. ;)

TheDoctor
12-18-2006, 08:42 PM
I've never thought a poster was so wrong in my life. * *;)

You know what??? I respect your opinion. Thanks for not telling me to go f* myself or something else just because you disagree as others may have.

IowaBison
12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I hadn't thought about posting that.

Do you mind if I go back and modify it? :P

ccrider
12-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Quote from NoDakSt on Yesterday at 12:51am:
Hey everyone, remember it's the Holidays....peace on earth, goodwill, felize navidad....

NO KIDDING! *I have been on this board for over a year now and only within the last couples of months (new success of Bison football, so so many new users has this CRAP started going on). * *>:( People are very BRASH in their assessements of players/coaches/adminsitration, so people get offeneded and make comments like "if you don't make the schedule, don't complain" and then they get LAMBASTED by the original poster. *A discussion board is for discussing, NOT standing on *a soap box and brashly running your mouth waiting for someone to take offense and then LAMBASTING them because you have a right to an opinion. *How about healthy non confrontational conversation? *I am in! * * ;D

P.S. - Please do not take that I am saying anyone new is mean, I am simply saying for every 100 new users 10 are looking for trouble and unfortunatley as you know those people stand out more. *To you other 90.....welcome! * :)

I don't mean to be the "grammar police", but I don't believe "crap" should be all capitalized. *Good choice of words, however.

Junior
12-18-2006, 09:40 PM
FELIZ NATAL !!!! *........... E PROSPERO ANO NOVO.

NDSUFREAK10
12-18-2006, 10:13 PM
notorious, please off with the avatar......not really appealing.

ccrider
12-18-2006, 10:31 PM

Some of us just love our wives that much !! Yummy.

NDSUFREAK10
12-18-2006, 10:57 PM
;D

TheDoctor
12-18-2006, 11:42 PM

Some of us just love our wives that much !! *Yummy.

You got a keeper there! Better take her home to mom! ;D

WYOBISONMAN
12-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Geez..........that avatar is about enough to make me lock the thread.......I think I just puked a little...... ;)

TheDoctor
12-19-2006, 04:48 AM
Geez..........that avatar is about enough to make me lock the thread.......I think I just puked a little...... ;)

++++++++++++++++++ ;)