PDA

View Full Version : McFeely Slaps the Sky again!!

WYOBISONMAN
01-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Wow......McFeely whacked the Big Sky again in his blog! No doubt the addition of UNC to the Sky was about as stupid of a choice as could have been made. Thanks to McFeely for calling it as he sees it.... ;D

http://www.areavoices.com/mcfeely/

BisBison
01-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Is it just me or is this guy getting funnier? Or maybe I just love sarcasm, esp. at someone's expense who really deserves it.

TheDoctor
01-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Is it just me or is this guy getting funnier? Or maybe I just love sarcasm, esp. at someone's expense who really deserves it.

He is starting to figure it out. He is not a national writer. Write about hating on the Big Sky, not on say Duke. When he spent an article writing about how he hates the Duke fans in March and how they are full of themselves, I am thinking most people in Fargo could care less. Now, write an article hating on the Big Sky, and Fargo is interested. ;D

Jeffdaryl3rd
01-09-2007, 01:12 AM
McFeeley is moving from hated writer of divisive crap to slightly less hated yet hilarious disher of tasty smack in my book. A welcome change.

WYOBISONMAN
01-09-2007, 03:01 AM
I posted this stuff on AGS today and a couple of UNC fans absolutely frothed at the mouth..... ;D.......funny as hell......I guess it hurts to suck so bad...... ;D

Jeffdaryl3rd
01-09-2007, 03:44 AM
They just can't buy a break this year. Awful season of football, even worse for basketball, the unfortunate stabbing incident...it just keeps going and won't stop.

Paulie
01-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I posted this stuff on AGS today and a couple of UNC fans absolutely frothed at the mouth..... ;D.......funny as hell......I guess it hurts to suck so bad...... ;D

They do suck, granted, the results speak for themselves. The question is why do you take so much joy in it? Pathetic really. It just draws attention to your inferiority complex.

WYOBISONMAN
01-09-2007, 06:43 PM
The UNC folks are the one that are insecure......hell, I am a fan of a school that has had a better than text book move up to DI......GO BISON!!