PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY EASTER!!

NDSUFREAK10
04-08-2007, 12:35 AM
I hope everybody has had a GOOD Friday and will now have a Happy Easter.

Listen to this Easter Essay (http://mfile.akamai.com/6713/wma/glennbeck.download.akamai.com/6713/preview/05/03/easterstory.asx) by Glenn Beck. Good stuff.

TheBisonator
04-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Happy Easter to you!

Although that Muslim-hating Glenn Beck is one of the most repulsive S.O.B. gasbags in the world, IMO.

sambini
04-08-2007, 04:16 AM
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE ON BISONVILLE.

NDSUFREAK10
04-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Happy Easter to you!

Although that Muslim-hating Glenn Beck is one of the most repulsive S.O.B. gasbags in the world, IMO.

If we had a political board we could get into that, but I better not start off now about the great Glenn Beck. ;)

Did you like his essay on it?

TheBisonator
04-08-2007, 05:15 AM
Happy Easter to you!

If we had a political board we could get into that, but I better not start off now about the great Glenn Beck. *;)

No, why in the hell would I want to read any of his ramblings?? I didn't even frickin' touch it. I would rather limit myself to the number of words I have to read him write or hear him speak, thank you.

My TV forces me to listen to at least one of his words whenever I'm flipping channels.

That no-good SOB.

(P.S. You're not a Muslim, so obviously you don't understand the hurtful things he has said.)

NDSUFREAK10
04-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Happy Easter to you!

If we had a political board we could get into that, but I better not start off now about the great Glenn Beck. *;)

No, why in the hell would I want to read any of his ramblings?? I didn't even frickin' touch it. I would rather limit myself to the number of words I have to read him write or hear him speak, thank you.

My TV forces me to listen to at least one of his words whenever I'm flipping channels.

That no-good SOB.

(P.S. You're not a Muslim, so obviously you don't understand the hurtful things he has said.)

He has always said that not all Muslims are terrorists. But, I guess you can take different things from him. Some Muslims like him and some don't. Thats all I have to say on the subject. Join AGS and maybe we can go on the poli wing. :D :D ;) ;D

TransAmBison
04-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Back on subject...Happy Easter Bisonville!!!! :)

NDSUFREAK10
04-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Back on subject...Happy Easter Bisonville!!!! :)
THANK YOU!

bisonaudit
04-09-2007, 04:13 PM

Listen to this Easter Essay (http://mfile.akamai.com/6713/wma/glennbeck.download.akamai.com/6713/preview/05/03/easterstory.asx) by Glenn Beck. Good stuff.

Lock this thing.

Glen Beck = politics.

Period and of story.

NDSUFREAK10
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM

Lock this thing.

Glen Beck = politics.

Period and of story.

He didn't talk about a single political thing. It was an essay about what Christ did for us and what he went through. It wouldn't bring up anything political if nobody brought anything up about it. But, someone did and it ruined the thread.

bisonaudit
04-09-2007, 06:50 PM

Lock this thing.

Glen Beck = politics.

Period and of story.

He didn't talk about a single political thing. It was an essay about what Christ did for us and what he went through. It wouldn't bring up anything political if nobody brought anything up about it. But, someone did and it ruined the thread.

Glen Beck is a professional political commentator. It doesn't matter what he says or doesn't say in any particular statement. I'm not interested in who's fault it is that it's political, it just is.

By rule, we don't do that here. Fortunately, there are other places where we can have that conversation.

I hope you all had a happy and joyous easter and an opportunity to reflect on the power the sacrafice's of a single individual can have on the entire world. In addition to the traditional Easter images I often think of the parable of the loaves and fishes. This story is often cast as a direct miracle 'performed' by Jesus to multiply the food in order to feed the masses, but it can also be interpreted as a miracle of giving inspired by Jesus and 'performed' by those in the crowd choosing to share what little they had with those who had none.