PDA

View Full Version : Midcon TV deal with America Network Too.

99Bison
04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=869783

This was also posted in the FB section.

99Bison
04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
The job for the new NDSU multimedia directort is getting easier all the time :-)

NDSUguy
04-20-2007, 05:22 PM
too bad that the america channel is not yet carried by any national cable/satellite distributors... Hopefully that changes soon (otherwise this will not be a big deal).

WYOBISONMAN
04-20-2007, 07:31 PM
too bad that the america channel is not yet carried by any national cable/satellite distributors... *Hopefully that changes soon (otherwise this will not be a big deal).

I agree 100%......

DenverBison05
04-20-2007, 08:33 PM
too bad that the america channel is not yet carried by any national cable/satellite distributors... *Hopefully that changes soon (otherwise this will not be a big deal).

Its hard to carry a channel which hasn't officially started broadcasting yet. They plan to start in the fall; Im sure they will start to get carried then.

ACES1180
04-20-2007, 08:45 PM
As mentioned before, I work for the cable television company in the Detroit Lakes area...I talked to our Video Operations Coordinator and he talked to the CEO of the America Channel this morning to request information and a contract...Sounds like the price is right and the channel could be available to those in lakes country this fall.

99Bison
04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
As mentioned before, I work for the cable television company in the Detroit Lakes area...I talked to our Video Operations Coordinator and he talked to the CEO of the America Channel this morning to request information and a contract...Sounds like the price is right and the channel could be available to those in lakes country this fall.

Fabulous! ACS?

NDSUguy
04-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Comcast has said that they will NOT carry The America Channel. Currently The America Channel is pushing legislation in hopes of getting added to require comcast to carry the channel.

Shawn-O
04-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Comcast has said that they will NOT carry The America Channel. *Currently The America Channel is pushing legislation in hopes of getting added to require comcast to carry the channel.

That's the entrepreneurial spirit. ::)

ACES1180
04-23-2007, 12:08 AM

Fabulous! ACS?

Yep, ACS.