PDA

View Full Version : Teammakers Info for a Younger Bison

IowaBison
04-24-2004, 05:41 PM
This Iowa Bison is moving back Fargo and would like some information on joining Teammakers.

Specifically, does a contribution at a given membership level give me priority tickets for more than one seat?

Also, now more than ever I want a rowdy Teammakers section, one where people can actually stand up and cheer. One where the occasional obsenity, when appropriate, enlivens the crowd and doesn't bring on security.

Bisonguy
04-24-2004, 09:44 PM
First of all, welcome back! *;D

You can purchase up to two seats at the Booster ($100) or the Green & Gold ($300) levels. At the Captains level ($600) you can purchase up to four seats. I don't know the specifics beyond that, but I believe the number of tickets is at least four, maybe more.

Here's the link if you need more info- http://www.gobison.com/support/team.shtml

NDSU is going to need the strong support of Team Makers to make the DI transition successful. I'm going to try to raise my contribution level this year.

IowaBison
04-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the info Bison Guy.

If anybody else has additional information it would be appreciated.

DIBISON
04-25-2004, 06:29 AM
Just call or email Pat Simmers at the NDSU Sports Arena and he can send you a brochure.

I'm at the Captains Club level which is a $600 donation and then I can purchase 4 season tickets for both football and basketball at a discounted rate . My football seats are behind the Bison bench, 3 rows up, at the 30 yard line. My BB seats are across the court from the Bison bench and 6 rows up. You also receive priority parking, monthly newsletters, and team pictures.

At the $300 donation level you can purchase 2 season tickets for any sport at a discount, which includes the priority seating and parking.

JBB
06-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I just got my tickets. I talked to Josh at the NDSU Ticket office. It was $160 for 2 football tickets and $150 team makers. That gave me priority seating between the 10-20 yds line at the end of the BISON bench. I ponied up another $100 for DI transition.

Josh said tickets have been going well. Advertising is going to start in a couple of weeks and he expects a surge then.

Herd_Mentality
06-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Don't forget that 80% of your Teammaker donation is tax deductable! ;D

BisonMav
06-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Don't forget that 80% of your Teammaker donation is tax deductable! * ;D

100 percent if you don't use the seating choice.

Herd_Mentality
06-09-2004, 10:21 PM
How could you not want to watch the only D1 college in the great state of North Dakota? That's almost blasphemous! ;)

WYOBISONMAN
06-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Well...........I pay my $300 and never use the tickets due to the distance. I have to drive to Ogden and Greeley. Thank god we are D1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBB
06-10-2004, 06:01 PM
If your not going to be there the ticket office will resell them if you ok it. Hey WyoBisonman I was just in Cheyenne. Didnt get any further west though.