PDA

View Full Version : Thunder zone

bisongold
08-18-2004, 04:46 AM
A while back there was discussion of a Thunderzone on the west side of the dome. This would be for people (like my wife and I ) who enjoy standing up and screaming at the top of our lungs and really getting into the game. Is this a reality or was it a dream that didn't come true. If it has come to pass... can we get tickets here?

SDbison
08-18-2004, 05:34 AM
Bisongold, are you looking for single game seats or season tickets? The "Teammaker" thunderzone is on the west side in section 21 and parts of surrounding sections too. A season ticket purchase and a booster membership is required to get these seats. There are also thunderzone seats available in the endzone. Thats all I know. I renewed my booster membership this year and requested the teammaker thunderzone. They will be great seats and I hope more people sign up since we could eventully get big enough to rival the student section for noise and size! A noisy Fargodome......that would be music to my ears!

IowaBison
08-18-2004, 12:32 PM
Lucky me, I got placed in Sectioin 21 without request.

Hopefully, the Valpo game will be good and well attending, thus encouraging the old codgers to simultaneously get up out of their seats and yell

the Bison (*&@#%(*& rock!

BisonMav
08-18-2004, 01:17 PM
Lucky me, I got placed in Sectioin 21 without request.

Hopefully, the Valpo game will be good and well attending, thus encouraging the old codgers to simultaneously *get up out of their seats and yell

the Bison (*&@#%(*& *rock!

I resemble that remark. There are a lot of young folks sitting in my section, and those young whipper snappers are the ones left sitting when the old codgers are standing up cheering. I don't think you all should be stereotyping people by age.

IowaBison
08-18-2004, 01:26 PM
sorry about that Mav,

a lazy assertion on my part

i was referring not to 30-50 year olds but rather the 50+ crowd, but you're right age doesn't necessarily mean anything

Bisonguy
08-18-2004, 09:27 PM
The 50+ crowd isn't the problem, either. I had a woman that sat behind me last year, probably at least in her upper 60's, and she got up for every kickoff and screamed louder than most of the students. She knew the game pretty well. Her favorite Bison player was Jeff Bentrim, or Bennie as she called him. ;D

I'll be in section 20 this year, but will try to contribute to the noise factor. ;D ;D