PDA

View Full Version : Scores

IowaBison
09-30-2005, 02:57 PM
I know that this has been mentioned in other threads, but thought that it deserved its own.

I'd really like to see more scores at the game. Not hear, see.

During timeouts and between quarters I'd like to see the scores of games involving teams from the Great West and Big Sky Conferences; current year Bison opponents and other top 25 DI-AA teams.

As many bison fans are also interested in DI-A teams, an occasional highlight of games involving top 25 DI-A and Big Ten and Big Twelve teams should also be included.

I know this would require additional resources but I'd imagine a local sponsor could be found. Of course, I'd be happy to see it stay as the Vaaler Insurance Scoreboard (and they might be willing to pony up some extra $$$ to see their name in addition to (or in lieu of) hearing it).

Yellow
09-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Im not 100 percent sure, but i think during the weber state game they had updates of scores underneath the north/south scoreboards. Again, im not completely sure if thats what i saw but to make sure check it out tomorrow. Anybody else see that?

Herd_Mentality
09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Yellow...I noticed that as well, but I didn't catch it until after the game. A lot of times I'm straining to here score updates from the announcer and then midway through the band interrupts or they start playing canned music.

Were those scores up there the entire game?

Yellow
09-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Yea i believe they were, all i can remember is randomly looking up at the scoreboard and seeing that Montana was leading SDSU by 7.

IowaBison
09-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Yea i believe they were, all i can remember is randomly looking up at the scoreboard and seeing that Montana was leading SDSU by 7.

Why in the hell didn't you tell me? :-[

GFBisonFan
09-30-2005, 08:48 PM
yes there were some scores up during the game-not a lot, but there were two that I saw. Would like to see more as well during the game.

sambini
10-01-2005, 04:57 AM
++