PDA

View Full Version : Bison game suite rental

Bison_Pride
05-02-2006, 09:57 PM
If anyone is interested in renting a suite with me for the Northeastern game on Sept. 16th. let me know. You get 16 tickets. $800 divided by 16 = $50 per person. I would use 4 tickets so there would still be 12 spots available for others. Here is the email I got from the Fargodome:

Thanks for your interest in Suite Rental for Bison FB. Right now, the
only game without a suite available is Nov. 18th against SDSU. The game
on Saturday Nov. 11 has a pending suite rental which is for the only
suite left.

Cost for a suite for NDSU FB is $800, which includes the suite and 16
tickets. Food and beverages are extra.

The suites available for rental are in section #5 and #22. Both are
about on the 10 yard line.

I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if you would like
to rent a suite.

Have a great day!

I could cover the deductable. If anyone is interested in the twelve other tickets maybe we could do something like this.

If no one is interested, but you have a few tickets available for a suite for one of the games I might be interested in that too.

lakesbison
05-03-2006, 12:34 AM
bison.. email me cris_carter@hotmail.com

lets talk.. my company might be able to help out.

thanks!

Bison_Pride
05-03-2006, 05:18 AM
email sent

Wacker_in_the_Hall
05-03-2006, 05:06 PM
I am telling you boys, those are the worst seats in the Dome. The food is way overpriced and for the most part not good. Othere than having a TV in the suite---I can't think of a reason to spend the money.

lakesbison
05-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Dammit.. that sucks... well if my company pays for it. what the hell do I care..

thanks for heads up though!!!

Bison_Pride
05-03-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm usually not able to get to all the games so I don't buy season tickets and I thought it would be fun to watch one game from a suite. I'm still interested in a couple tickets at $50 each for my son and I, if anyone interested has some. Thanks.

broke_back_mnt
05-15-2006, 02:14 PM
At the Fishing opener this year we had a couple of guys that have been in the suites and they loved them. *Said they wouldnt go to a game if they werent in a suite. *Said every suite was good seats. *Hope he is right. *We have our suite sold out. *Its #22.