PDA

View Full Version : Battle Van -$700.00

Bisonfan1
04-25-2006, 03:42 AM
Have a line on a 1979 Ford Econoline "Factory" Conversion van that would make an excellant "Battle Wagon" Has 4 swivel seats, couch that folds into a bed, ice box, place for TV, tables, and dual sun roofs. Has headers, air conditioning, runs real well. Body has some rust but not bad. Could be painted in green n gold and would look real choice. Call #701-952-2605 and ask for Merle. It was his dads van. Dad had to go to nursing home and he would just like to get rid of it. Vehicle located in Jamestown.

tophatfan
04-27-2006, 04:25 AM
sitting in the parking lot behine Perkins??

Bisonfan1
04-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Your close, it is at a fellow Team Maker's body shop right up the road from Perkin's at Touch Of Class Auto Body in the "For Sale Lot" check it out.

Bisonfan1
05-17-2006, 04:11 PM
The van is still there, cant believe it, maybe because of gas prices now ? at any rate, very nice rig for $700.00, would take nothing to turn into a nice tailgating rig. And to answear the next question, "why dont I buy it then" I certainly would if I did not have plans to build the Bison Battle Tank by 2008 !!! The hearse I found for sale sold, wonder which tailgating lot that may show up at this year ? Will keep my eyes peeled for anything unique that can be transformed into a Bison Battle machine. The more rigs the better to spice up the atmosphere.

insane_ponderer
05-17-2006, 06:41 PM
For anyone that is in doubt about how easy it is to make a battle wagon just ask Till. Low budget, low tech, lots of creativity and a never say die attitude and our Green Monster has made it for 3 years, back and forth to Colorado, sdsu and most everywhere else in a 6 state area.

Till
05-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Hear Hear!