PDA

View Full Version : Advertise Bisonville

SDbison
08-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Has there ever been anything done to advertise Bisonville at games, etc. Would be nice to have a banner to unfurl in the dome, or a bunch of flags in the tailgate lot advertising bisonville.com. Since all of us who post and read about NDSU athletics here are "ambassadors" of NDSU it doesn't hurt to keep the site growing. More posts, more talk. More talk, more fans. More fans, more tickets sold. More tickets sold, more teammakers and so on.

land_grant_bison
08-13-2006, 11:48 PM
I agree completely. I consider myself a big bison fan and I didn't even know about this site until a friend told me about it. So for starters everyone go out and get a good word of mouth going and spread the word!!!

sambini
08-14-2006, 02:17 AM
+++++++++++++

Bisonfan1
08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
I put a "Bison Insider" license plate frame on the BattleWagon prior to selling, I was going to (with permission) put Bisonville.Com on one lower panel, and the GoBison.com on the other side panel so all 3 sites would be represented. Even a sign in the windshield of your vehicle during tailgating would get exposure. Maybe with all the spammers lately Tony doesnt need more advertising ?

tony
08-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Sounds fine to me, Bisonfan1.