PDA

View Full Version : Bison Flag

TransAmBison
07-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey everybody...I'm lookin' to make a new flag for the yard, tailgating, etc. that isn't out in abundance. *I'm looking at making 10. *I'm figuring at ten there will be a few out to those that want one, but there won't be a ton made so everybody will have it. *If anybody is interested, send me a message. *The cost is $50, which will include shipping it to you. *So, first nine interested will be it. This is a one time deal for the design.

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1pcqnoQ7lcAd5djEf1uENfJ2Ru4v6InM9hbQrUloI89OZ284S 7gcxYQsrcPd4jpnFwKOiZAz7LzgvXJ0QK8SPxIoX_OJWkdWW28 arUPlds-WY7g1zwyMbIkmwz3pS_CYASrWXfZTskhpS4oxZWEGJvdg

TransAmBison
07-31-2006, 10:11 PM
I figured there would be some interest...from the total lack of response I'm guessing I am the only one that was interested in a different flag, or maybe just this particular one?

Bisonguy
07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I'd get one, but I already have two flags, and the Wonderpole can't take anymore....

Oh, what the heck. I'm in for one. :)

This way, I can be the only person with THREE Bison flags flying above...

TheDoctor
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
How much if I pick it up??? :D

TransAmBison
08-08-2006, 12:25 AM
$45...but due to lack of response, I'm thinking of just scrapping the idea...maybe doing it again if I get a really good idea. I guess I was overly optimistic about the idea and thought there would be more interest...

lakesbison
08-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Can u get that LOGO with NDSU below or above it??

I like the logo... but I need NDSU on it, before I pony up $45.

good idea!!

I need a flag.

Bisonfan1
08-13-2006, 01:28 AM
I'd get one, but I already have two flags, and the Wonderpole can't take anymore....

Oh, what the heck. I'm in for one. *:)

OH NO ! Sounds like another challange to me, this could get out of control !! ;D

Bisonguy
08-13-2006, 01:57 AM

Oh, what the heck. I'm in for one. *:)

OH NO ! Sounds like another challange to me, this could get out of control !! ;D

LOL- I hope it doesn't get to the point that someone's vehicle becomes a kite, because it would take a LOT of flags to fly a tank!!! :o :o

TransAmBison
08-14-2006, 04:38 AM
The reason I didn't put NDSU on it is so that it looks correct from the front and back. The new yello bison flag only looks correct from the front, it is all backwards from behind and kind of looks tacky in my opinion. The way I see it, this would have been an addition to current flags flown, not as a stand alone. I figured anybody who wanted it, already had a flag and would want another, unique flag.

BisonBryce
08-18-2006, 03:53 AM
hey TAB...why not post a bigger picture!!!!

:)

you know that i probably need a flag. i lost a flag during the marathon due to it getting mixed up in the holland grill.

TransAmBison
08-21-2006, 01:58 AM
http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1przk6a35TjTcWqFMm8X3Hjf8tcjd2A8NF9ajLFQavSWduovv ORS3-uq9ur7oA8ikeu1w0z3Y_Y22HvTaNAM1DORQUIVPO5eF-NWnElT86lWM