PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this would help?

Tatanka
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM
I would like to start an official "wall of shame" for the noise absorbers who refuse to even pay attention to the game they are attending. *

Let's take cameras to the next home game, and when you see one of the living dead
yawning
falling asleep (over the age of 6) jabbering endlessly on their beloved cell phone reading a book chit-chatting for 10 minutes with their back to the field just plain sitting there in "entertain me" mode with the Bison defense in a third and short
take their picture, and post it in the wall of shame.

By the way, I saw every one of these at the game last night. *Pathetic.

</rant>

BraxtonT
09-17-2006, 09:30 PM
I have two candidates for your wall. *Last night, I brought a friend, his wife, and his daughter to the game. *Normally, we have empty seats near us, so they sat with my group. *Everything was going fine until more than half way through the first quarter. *At that time, the ticket holders (preppy guy and Barbie) show up. *My buddy and his family naturally gave way as they were "squatters". *With five minutes left in the 2nd quarter, Ken and Barbie leave their seats. *To go to the bathroom? *No!!! *They never came back. *>:( >:(

I hope they actually had to pay for their tickets, but what a total waste. *It's "fans" like this that make me sick.

bisonaudit
09-18-2006, 01:19 PM
That guy needs to grow a pair.